All reviews other guests sitting area own bathroom large room great sleep yogurt walking distance nice stay definitely stay here again sharon woodwork hostess bnb luggage pei canada
Reviewed August 21, 2016

This beautiful 120-year-old home is an easy walk from the downtown and several good restaurants. Sharon and Craig are warm, friendly people and we immediately felt right at home as we settled into the upstairs study, enjoyed a coffee and made use of the free wi-fi. We appreciated that our cozy room had its own 3-piece en suite bathroom.Sharon directed us to some good restaurant options and had menus to show us. After a good night's sleep, breakfast was delicious and filling, and it was great to be able to spend a bit of time getting to know some of the other guests before we set off. We will definitely stay here if we travel through Miramichi again.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CaroStev
Sharon M, Owner at Regent Street Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2016

Wow! Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the effort that it takes for guests to do this for us. Always a pleasure meeting new people and we hope to see you again if you are back in Miramichi.
Sincerely, Sharon

Reviewed August 9, 2016

A beautiful historic home with Sharon and Craig providing great hospitality and a super delicious breakfast. The room was very comfortable, clean and had all the amenities you could want. Great parking in the rear of the house and located in a nice quiet neighborhood and loved just sitting on the porch watching the world go by. It's within walking distance of Ritchie Wharf and some great restaurants. Highly recommend the Bistro 140 for dinner.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

It was our pleasure and thank you for the great review. We hope to see you again if you are ever back on the great Miramichi. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your vacation.
Sharon

Reviewed July 17, 2016

My wife and I just spent two wonderful nights at the Regent Street B&B,as soon as we got their we were welcome by Sharon.The room was clean and a big room,not what I was expecting so it was a surprise.The two breakfasts she made for us were great,I'm sure we will be back again.

Room tip: A room with a view of a little park in the front.It also has a sitting area too.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kevin H
Sharon M, Owner at Regent Street Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2016

Thanks Kevin, hope to see you again next time you come our way. Thanks for the tips on the gluten free bakery. it has been a wonderful little surprise as I adjust to my new eating habits! Have a great summer.
Sharon

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Beautiful welcoming home. We felt like we were visiting old friends. Breakfast when we wanted, delicious. The room was very clean, bathroom spotless, well equipped. We will be making this a yearly destination spot. Lots to see and do in the beautiful Miramichi.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sharon M, Owner at Regent Street Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We enjoy making new friends along the way and reconnecting with our travel guests. We look forward to seeing you again next time you travel our way.
Sharon Miller

Reviewed June 17, 2016

Beautiful historic house with all the comforts of home.
The interior is exceptionally decorated and the woodwork beautifully maintained, perfectly warm and inviting. I was travelling alone and almost didn't stay in this B&B, only due to my bias towards hotels. I am forever convinced, after my stay at Regent St. B&B, that I was wrong. The hospitality of Sharon and Craig is unmatched. They are warm, friendly, hardworking, funny and very gracious people. They kind that you would rarely, if ever, encounter at a hotel. My room was tasteful and exactly what I needed for the night. Incredible bed, ensuite bathroom, closet, sitting chair and more the enough space for me to flop my things around in it. The breakfast was completely unexpected, as I was only used to the continental most hotels offer. Everything was fresh to order, including fruit, eggs, bacon, scones, potatoes, yogurt and more. Everything I got from Regent St. B&B was far beyond my expectations for a bed and breakfast.
I would recommend them to anyone I personally know and beyond!
Thank you Sharon and Craig! :)

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Sharon M, Owner at Regent Street Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review. It is always a pleasure to meet new people. The young adventurous solo travellers are so much fun to sit and talk to over breakfast. thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.