Blair House Heritage Breakfast Inn
US$81
Travelocity
US$109
TripAdvisor
Saint Stephen Inn(St. Stephen)
Rossmount Inn(Chamcook)
TripAdvisor
St. Andrews Motor Inn(Saint Andrews)
TripAdvisor
Seaside Beach Resort(Saint Andrews)
All reviewscookiesevening tealiving roomb bbreakfast was deliciousnew brunswickthe ownermixed grillnova scotiaplace to staymade us feelfruit cupone nightat homeappointed roomsold victorianenjoyed our stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 September 2011

At the end of a 12 hour journey, we pulled into the Blair House. David welcomed us and gently helped us get settled in. Tea and cookies awaited in the cozy sitting room. The bedroom was lovely and comfortable with an excellent shower. An elegant breakfast included fresh fruit and gluten-free blueberry pancakes (a special perk for me). Believe all of the other comments. This is where you want to stay if you are passing through. The hosts truly go the extra mile to be available and personalize your stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2011

The hosts were very friendly and helpful, and gave us good advice about local dining (downtown is about a 10 minute walk away at a leisurely pace). My room was attractive, comfortable and well-kept. I enjoyed evening tea with the hosts and other guests - we had a nice time talking about the house's history and everyone's travels. Breakfast was great - fresh and delicious in a sunny dining area.

This was my first B&B experience and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I heartily recommend Blair House!

Reviewed 15 August 2011

Wow. First, the hosts, David and Judy, are delightful. Second, the house is beautiful. Third, the bed was the most comfortable ever, in a beautiful room, with a view of the river. The house is in a quiet residential neighborhood but within easy walking distance (two blocks) of many eateries and shops and the visitor information center for the town. There was a "tea" at 9:00 PM so guests could eat cookies and meet each other if they wanted to. That was a nice touch. My motorcylcle developed mechanical problems, and David offered the use of his tools- he didn't have to do that. I would go back there like a shot. Wish we could have stayed longer.

1  Thank BL A
Reviewed 13 August 2011

Five of us recently traveled from OH via motorcycles (quiet ones!) to Nova Scotia and on the return leg stayed at the Blair House. We were always made to feel completely at home by the hosts, David & Judy, as if we were long time friends who'd come to visit. The inside of the house and bedrooms are beautifully furnished. There are plenty of nice eateries within easy walking distance and all in our group loved the evening social hour where guests gathered in the front room for tea & cookies. Breakfast the next morning was simply delicious with an elegant presentation. My only regret is that we couldn't spend more time at Blair House! Thank you David & Judy for a fantastic experience.

T. Konya
Ohio

Reviewed 10 August 2011

I have to begin by saying that David was a genuinely wonderful host. He was extremely pleasant and made you feel most welcome. Overall we had a pleasant stay, our room was a little tired but sufficient for a one night stay. It was within easy walking distance to town. A delicious breakfast was served in the lovely dining room and most importantly you were offered a choice of what you wanted to eat. My husband couldn't make it in for breakfast however they kindly made him up something to have in the room. Our only gripe would be that our room was on the ground floor opposite the lounge area. It was a nice gesture to have drinks and cookies available in the lounge for guests however it meant that we could here the chatting until after 10:30pm. I guess this wouldn't have been a problem if it wasn't the one night we had hoped for a quiet night in.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple