“Wonderful accomodations, highly recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Braxton Suites

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Marystown
Braxton Suites
Ranked #2 of 4 Marystown B&B and Inns
Ottawa, Canada
“Wonderful accomodations, highly recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2011

There are not many places to stay in the Marystown area so when this small suites hotel was recommended to me by someone who lives in the area I was happy to give it a try. I'm glad I did.

The hotel is actually located about a seven or eight minute drive just outside Marystown in a village called Creston South.

There are 13 suites, about half single suites with a queen size bed and the other half are double suites which I understand have a separate bedroom (I was in a single so can only comment on it). My suite (and I understand all the others) was very well equipped with a queen bed with 2 bedside tables, a dresser, a wall-mounted flat screen TV, a leather sofa with a coffee table, and a decent size desk with chair. In the fully-equipped kitchen area was a small table and two chairs, a full-size range, an undercounter refrigerator and all the small appliances, pots, pans, dishes and cutlery that you would need to set up housekeeping.

The washroom was a very good size, clean and well appointed. The washroom does have in-floor heating but I couldn't get it to go very high and as a result the floor tile was very cool to walk on.

As you enter the suite there is an open closet area for jackets, luggage, etc. and this is where the iron and board as well as a broom & dustpan were located. There is also another larger, enclosed closet in the living/bedroom area that held a housecoat for guest use.

A continental breakfast is provided in the morning in the boardroom off the lobby. Cereal, juice, bagels and muffins along with coffee and tea were all available.

I definitely feel that this small suites hotel is very worthwhile staying at and I will be staying again. The price, while not inexpensive but not overly expensive, was a good value for the room and amenities that you get. I recommend this hotel for anyone traveling in the Marystown area, especially if you are staying for more than a few days and want a place where you can set yourself up just like home.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank Gutch2

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)

Been to Braxton Suites? Share your experiences!