Open today: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Trinity Eco-Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Trinity Eco-Tours
from US$135.14
from US$69.50
from US$61.78
More Info
All reviews captain bob zodiac tour bald eagles great tour whale watching sea birds snails see whales foggy morning survival suits an incredible experience tuna respectful distance booked this tour small group his knowledge hour tour
Reviewed August 10, 2015

This was our first Zodiac trip, and we loved it! It's definitely a more intimate experience seeing the whales when you're so close to the water. I also liked that there were only six of us, plus Captain Bob. Definitely worth the cost.

Reviewed July 31, 2015 via mobile

Just got home from their whale watching tour, and it was excellent and well worth the money. My wife and I have done a whale watching tour in Dominican republic before and this tour with Capitan Bob is 100% better. If you want to get up close and personal with whale this is the place to go. I'm sure glad the local taxi/bus driver told us to come here.

Reviewed July 23, 2015

The boat tour was the best I've ever had,and I've been on plenty boat tours. My friends from Texas loved every minute of this new adventure for them, even dispite the weather. The two ladies at the hotel were very friendly and food was great. I wanted my friends to experience Newfounflands hospitality, and they certainly did here! The rooms were great very clean, just lovely! I would highly recommend this place to stay in and for boat tours,
Thank you for a fantastic day on the water and a wonderful room and meal.

S. Penney

Reviewed July 19, 2015

Wow! We heard about this whale watching tour while in a restaurant in Clarenville and booked upon our arrival on Open Hall. We arrived in Trinity well ahead of time and met Captain Bob who took us down by the boat and outfitted us in weather proof, buoyant outfits and explained the spanning of the Caplin prior to taking us out. We were not disappointed! We got up close to a number of whales and saw numerous breachings. We witnessed lots of Eagles feeding on the Caplins and observed Puffins with bellies so full, they could not fly. Certainly a highlight of our stay in Newfoundland.

Reviewed July 16, 2015

We arrived at 8:30 a.m. with no reservation, hoping to take the 9:00 tour. The captain asked if we could do a tour at 1 p.m., but unfortunately we could not as we had tickets for the Trinity Pageant. Despite the fact that we were the only two customers, he still took us out for the full three hours. We saw dolphins, whales, puffins, capelin and bald eagles. There is no real difference in the two zodiac tours offered out of Trinity except this - had we been with the other company, they would have given us a choice between cancelling, doubling the price or taking half the tour. Skipper Bob gave us the full tour.