“The best of everything ”
Review of Twine Loft

Twine Loft
Reserve with OpenTable
Twine Loft is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Trinity
Price range: US$0 - US$38
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Twine Loft, recommended by "Where to Eat in Canada" offers delectable dining in an ambiance created by the sound of water, the rays of the setting sun on the bay and the flicker of candle light. Dine by reservation during set sitting times or drop in for afternoon Happy Hour on the waterside deck. The In-house sommelier has designed a fine wine list accompanied by a selection of local beers and spirits. Dinner includes a set menu multi-course meal with a choice of a meat of fish dish for the main course. Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free menus are available by request. Online reservations ca be made for tables of 2 only. Please contact the Twine Loft directly for parties of a different size.
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We went in October it was fabulous. .most friendly staff ever.The food was superb . Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Teneke gave us a whole day full of possibilities in Trinity! We started with the Gun Hill Trail where we had a 360" view of the town as well as the Skerwink trail. We were so impressed we decided to stay with Artisan Inn at the Campbell Home. A very unique experience.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Exceeded my expectations! Make a reservation and go early for a drink on their gorgeous deck overlooking the water. They provide blankets if it cold. The food was done perfectly and the waiter was the best one I've had in years. He was warm, friendly and genuine. I wish we were here another night so we could go back again. A must try!!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Picturesque setting , sumptuous cuisine, excellent service ,local produce. But be sure to book ahead to avoid disappointment.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

We loved all our meals here. Breakfasts included yogurt, fruit, muffins and incredible tea biscuits that reminded me of my mother's. Service was so warm and friendly. The cod at dinner was amazing. A meat choice was also provided, and again the service was wonderful. The chef actually phoned me on my cell to check on my pepper allergy and made a special topping just for me without the pepper. Now that is service! The restaurant and deck were also great places to meet and talk to imteresting fellow travellers. The Twine Loft was a lovely comfortable place to hang out, which we did on a rainy morning. There were books, art, fun people dropping in--all great.
Nancy and Jim Deline