“The best of everything ”
Review of Twine Loft

Twine Loft
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Trinity
Price range: US$42 - US$42
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: IMPORTANT: The Twine Loft no longer affiliated with Open Table. We are not taking reservations through open table. Please visit our website to request reservations online, email or call us directly. The Twine Loft provides evening fine dining on the water's edge from May through to October. Reservations are recommended.
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

We went in October it was fabulous. .most friendly staff ever.The food was superb . Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

Teneke gave us a whole day full of possibilities in Trinity! We started with the Gun Hill Trail where we had a 360" view of the town as well as the Skerwink trail. We were so impressed we decided to stay with Artisan Inn at the Campbell Home. A very unique experience.

1  Thank Annette F
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

Exceeded my expectations! Make a reservation and go early for a drink on their gorgeous deck overlooking the water. They provide blankets if it cold. The food was done perfectly and the waiter was the best one I've had in years. He was warm, friendly and genuine. I wish we were here another night so we could go back again. A must try!!

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

Picturesque setting , sumptuous cuisine, excellent service ,local produce. But be sure to book ahead to avoid disappointment.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

We loved all our meals here. Breakfasts included yogurt, fruit, muffins and incredible tea biscuits that reminded me of my mother's. Service was so warm and friendly. The cod at dinner was amazing. A meat choice was also provided, and again the service was wonderful. The chef actually phoned me on my cell to check on my pepper allergy and made a special topping just for me without the pepper. Now that is service! The restaurant and deck were also great places to meet and talk to imteresting fellow travellers. The Twine Loft was a lovely comfortable place to hang out, which we did on a rainy morning. There were books, art, fun people dropping in--all great.
Nancy and Jim Deline