Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$97
Booking.comUS$97
Hotels.comUS$97
eDreamsUS$97
FindHotelUS$97
TripadvisorUS$97
All reviews caravan tour robes and slippers gas fireplace within walking distance scallops cabot trail dining room lovely room cape breton island king bed the main street lake laundry bras
Selected filters
Reviewed September 29, 2020 via mobile

We had 2 rooms booked and last minute I developed a cold. With covid symptoms similar to my cold symptoms I was uncomfortable about travelling. We were past the cancellation requirement of 72 hours, but Richard, the kind gentlemen was very understanding and reimbursed us for the whole amount, even putting me at ease saying he thought I was doing the right thing. We will definitely stay here the next time we visit Cabot Cabot Trail....hopefully soon!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed September 7, 2020

I was one of a group of three motorcycle travelers who found ourselves in Baddeck at the end of a beautiful day, mid long weekend, without a hotel reservation. The staff at Gisele's couldn't do enough for us and even upgraded us to a larger room at no charge when they determined that the third person's cot would make staying in the room too tight. Great Young and attentive staff. Great curried chick peas and butter chicken. Great price. Beautiful premises.

I spend between 50 and 100 nights a year in hotels. I haven't written a Tripadvisor review in over a year but this experience was worth spreading the word.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank jimmF2663PB
Reviewed August 18, 2020 via mobile

We were so happy to stay here for the night. It is situated within walking distance to everything you need to access in town. The check in was welcoming and quick and the room was spacious and very clean. There was a complimentary breakfast in the am. It had a great variety and again, very clean and attended to. I highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed August 6, 2020 via mobile

My family and I stayed here while visiting Cape Breton Island. The room was nice and comfortable. Nicely air conditioned. And very quiet.

Breakfast was good. Lots of fresh fruit and pastries.

We would stay here again when visiting CB Island.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed July 7, 2020

We stayed here after a day well spent on the cabot trail. Beautiful auberge, we even got upgrated to a nicer room since it wasn't all that busy, out of courtesy !! Walking distance to water front, restaurants and liquor store. Since we were traveling on a motorbike and it was going to rain the day that we were supposed to leave, we simply stayed for another night. Staff super friendly, we got to stay in our upgrated room, honnestly a 5 star experience. This is going to be our Auberge of choice for all our visits to Baddeck!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple