All reviews rooftop deck place to stay sitting area wonderful hosts cape breton cabot trail a small kitchen area week vacation great tips felt like home great base for exploring the lower level bras d'or lake pleasant stay separate entrance nova scotia stayed longer
Reviewed September 21, 2018

This was the best place I stayed on my three week trip. Willie and Gina are absolute gems and showed a real interest in me and my experiences while happy to share of themselves. They couldn't do enough for me and I felt at home but they also didn't impose on me. The suite was huge, clean, quiet and comfortable. The small kitchen area was a real bonus as I was getting tired of restaurant food for three meals a day. Everything is walking distance and the ceilihds are just down the road. Willie made sure I knew where everything was in town, including which restaurant to choose for each type of food I might want to eat. I would love to stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank lambheather
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Our family could not be happier with our stay at Willie and Gina's. Our suite was comfortable, clean and quiet. You could not ask for friendlier hosts who go to extra lengths to ensure your visit is perfect. We would not hesitate to recommend the Worn Doorstep

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2018

What a great place! Comfortable, spacious, and super clean. Separate entrance, parking right at the door, and private back patio. Huge back area to lounge or let dogs play. Walkable to everything you need in Baddeck. I never expected this quality at this price. Willie and Gina were fantastic hosts, often dropping by with popsicles for the kids and biscuits for the dog. Both have wonderful stories to tell.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2018

The Worn Doorstep is absolutely THE BEST place to stay in Baddeck and area. Great room, great location and Willie and Gina are incredible friendly people. Can't say enough good stuff about this place, just come and see for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

We were welcomed by Willie and shown to our suite. Each suit seems to have its own private entrance, outdoor patio area, kitchenette, indoor sitting area, bedroom and washroom facilities. Ours was very clean and welcoming. with in walking distance to everything in the village of Baddeck. Willie and Gina were very helpful and friendly. A wonderful place to stay.

Date of stay: July 2018