Lol.travel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2019

I stay here a lot over the years because it is cheap and the owner are good. love the women in the office. she has 3 children. I didn't get here name. the motel need a uplift but then the price will go up. this is in a good spot for everything you need. love this place its like home to me. very disappointed with the changes in cheticamp.

Date of stay: August 2019
StaceyM2451, Owner at Acadian Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I certainly hope we see you again!
Stacey

Reviewed July 8, 2019 via mobile

My Husband and I went to Chetichamp and stayed two nights at the Acadian Motel. The location is great and the views are amazing! The rooms are impeccably clean and staff are extremely accommodating. We will be coming back again for sure!! Thanks

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
StaceyM2451, Manager at Acadian Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2019

Thanks for the beautiful review! We hope to see you again :)
Stacey

Reviewed September 18, 2018

Called ahead to make reservations and happy we did. It was a great place, nice and clean and the owners were very nice. The only thing I would mention is that there were no hair dryers or shampoo, soap, etc. but that was okay. I am sure if we had asked the office, they would have supplied us with these items. I would definitely recommend staying there. People were sitting outside their rooms visiting when we got there and we ended up going to dinner together.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janice S
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Check-in/out process seamless. Friendly staff who provided good tips on restaurants, etc. Room equipped with fridge and AC as expected. Room 10 and 11 have a good view of the water. Make sure you check out the Bakery Aucoin. The A/C was a bit on the noisy side.

Room tip: Try room 10 and 11 for water view but close to main street but car noise is acceptable is night
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Stacey M, Manager at Acadian Motel, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Thank you for the lovely comments. We do hope to see you again :)

Reviewed July 3, 2018

My daughter and I were biking around cape Breton island and sought refuge in this lovely motel. Excellent place to stay. Highly recommended. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean comfortable rooms - a hot shower beyond expectations.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Stacey M, Owner at Acadian Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Thank you so much the the lovely comment. We are happy you had an enjoyable stay with us
(even tho the weather wasn’t great). We hope to see you again