We stayed here for two nights and wish we could have stayed for more. We were in the main house and in the suite on the top floor. Absolutely superb room with beautiful furnishings and fittings and very comfortable bed. Very peaceful with the sea lulling us to sleep. We had a picnic dinner on the terrace and then sat round a campfire on the private beach for which wood had been provided. Without doubt the best place we stayed in over the 3 weeks holiday. Do not hesitate to book here. There are also six self contained cabins lower down near the beach and these looked charming too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps away from the Atlantic Ocean stands an enchanting beach house with guest bed & bath rooms on a hill overlooking its own kingdom by the sea...A charming seaside village of beachfront guest cottages nestled in the hollow below...All of this is situated on a 6 acre beachfront property-- a picturesque tranquil & secluded park-like setting directly along the famous Cabot Trail in Ingonish, Cape Breton Island, NS. Minutes to amenities, golf, hiking trails, sea adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Lantern Hill & Hollow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lantern Hill And Hollow Hotel Ingonish
- Lantern Hill & Hollow Ingonish, Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia