Evangeline Inn & Motel Inc.(Grand Pre)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfrench toastshort walkle caveaugrand pre wineryeggs benedictwine cellarnova scotiabreakfast was deliciousbed and breakfastgrape vinesannapolis valleydelightful hostscharming b bfresh fruitunesco sitewonderful staystayed two nights
Reviewed September 28, 2015

My daughter's wedding day was made even more special, thanks to Des and Adriana! The wedding party was greeted on arrival and made to feel at home in the Inn. After a delicious breakfast the next morning, the hosts left so Kate's hair and makeup team could do their magic. The walk back from the wedding venue at Le Caveau/Grande Pre Winery was lit with lanterns and candles, just one of the special touches Des and Adriana provided. Each room is beatifully decorated and highly recommended for a romantic get-away or a spectacular wedding!

Room Tip: There is one pet friendly room that has a private entrance and doesn't disturb other guests.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2015

A wonderful B&B, the rooms are beautiful with comfortable beds and good bathrooms. Our hosts were very hospitable, the breakfast delicious. We had three choices for breakfast and they were all delicious. I have never had such good French Toast before! We walked to Le Caveau Restaurant and returned through the vineyards that were lit by lanterns, a really nice touch!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 24, 2015

We spent just one night here as we toured the Grand Pre site and [mostly] the neighboring vineyards. Very nice, clean room with private entrance. Our hosts were very pleasant and fixed a superb breakfast.

We walked next door to sample some wine and then went back for dinner. This location could not be better as most of the vineyards are less than 15 minutes away. This whole area is going to become a great destination.

Room Tip: In the Vineyard is the room to have.
Reviewed September 9, 2015

Absolutely what we expected! NOT always the case! We stayed in the "Wine Cellar" room with it's own private outdoor area that we took full advantage of. The room was quiet and cozy with a lovely large King bed...if you are short you may need a ladder!! It's pretty high off the ground! But very comfortable. Walking among the grape vines is a real treat do take advantage of it. Breakfast was wonderful...our 1st morning I had the Eggs Benedict w/Salmon and my husband the traditional Eggs Benedict, both served w/fresh fruit very tasty. The 2nd day was ham & cheese omelet w/bacon & toast for him & French Toast w/bacon for me and again fresh fruit. My only negatives were because of my issue with having a couple of bad knees. There is quite a large step down/up on the way to our room and the jetted tub has no handle holds for ease of in & out. Others will not find this a problem.

Room Tip: Wine Cellar room with it's own private outdoor area in the grape vines.
Reviewed September 8, 2015

I can't say enough about how great our hosts were. My husband and I eloped and had our ceremony on the Inn's grounds, a very lovely setting. Desmond and Adriana were very accommodating and gave us a bottle of sparkling wine to celebrate the occasion.
We dined at Le Caveau, a short stroll through the vineyards and we returned by the light of the lanterns. A very fitting way to end the night
Our breakfast the following morning was fantastic!!