“A lovely stop any time of year”
Review of LaHave Bakery

LaHave Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Mahone Bay
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Love the LaHave Bakery, simple, good food and great coffee! Always a rustic pizza, soup salad and sandwiches on the menu. Muffins, cookies, tarts and squares. Nothing gluten free but lots for organic. I don't eat meat but I do eat fish, so I sometimes find it difficult to find a filling lunch, since the pizza is not gluten free and the salad without protein is usually not enough, so here's my big hint (for those of you like me), I have asked for smoked salmon on my salad - bam! No problem! Really great people. I have made it my go to stop for since finding it several years ago. Art and craft shop is closed in the winter, however, the bakery makes room for a table full of items from local artists. Enjoy!

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Not like the orginal store and dont have all the same things, but DELICIOUS. Nice servers, go experience.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Stopped in on our way through Mahone Bay. We were expecting a display of the LaHave baked products and discovered delightful lunch options. Well made and good value.

A good selection of sandwiches made with artisanal breads. Homebrewed lemonade and iced tea were available as a beverage choices :)

No Russian Rye available for purchase (had it on my Ruben and couldn't get enough) so we got oat cakes (5*) and Cheese and Herb buns for the road. Future breakfast and lunch ingredients!

We dined al fresco with an entertaining view of a triangular intersection around the cenotaph that should really be a roundabout.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Had a terrific lunch at LaHave Bakery. The staff is friendly and accommodating. We ordered sandwiches and sat inside although they have a few seats out in front of the shop. They make their own breads so you are in for a treat. My BLT was probably the best one I have ever tasted. Yummy! We even bought a package of fresh bagels to bring back to our Airbnb with us for breakfast the next morning. Go visit!

1  Thank Andrea D
Reviewed 27 May 2016

Wide range of healthy lunch time food from salads to bagels and much more too. Great location on the bay when weather is good and seats indoors too