“Best cooked lobster”

BlackRock Bistro
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Parrsboro
Price range: US$15 - US$27
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bistro style restaurant featuring fresh locally sourced food. Our chef inspired menu is focused on Nova Scotia seafood and locally grown organic produce. We offer a selection of Nova Scotia and international wines, craft beers, both on tap or bottles, premium liquors and a selection of cocktails in a casual atmosphere. Outdoor seating available. BlackRock Bistro also provides catering for weddings, meetings and private parties.
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

Loved this place! Went there for lunch with my dad- he had the lobster panini and I had the tacos. I used to live in Texas so to have really delicious tacos was quite the treat. The tacos were Delish! The rice and beans were equally delicious! Lobster in the panini was cooked perfectly. So happy we went here for lunch! Service was a bit on the slow side... But well worth it!

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Cozy spot with a warm vibe. My Blackened Haddock was excellent and the veggie selection 10/10 though my beets could have been a little less al dente. We would not hesitate to return.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

My wife and I stopped in this past weekend(Sept 11th) for lunch.
We were extremely happy with our meal, my wife got the lobster panini with rice and I got the chicken panini with a Caesar salad, plus we had a glass of wine and a cider to drink, and everything was great.
Service was very good and fast(she even brought water for our pup,as we sat outside).
Although not a huge menu, there were a number of choices, enough to make me go back again.
Everything was fresh and the paninis and rice were nice and hot.

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

So average... My seafood pasta had seafood in it, but lacked taste and flavor. My husband had Mediterranean chicken which was just alright, very basic. The pretend to cook with a twist, but did not quite make it.
Friendly service is a plus.

1  Thank Noraatc
Reviewed September 10, 2016

This is one of the few restaurants away from the large centres we came across that actually did not deep fry food & offered meals that included cooked vegetables. Having spent 2 weeks touring Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island it was a treat dining at the Blackrock Bistro.
They offer an excellent, reasonably priced menu & service with a smile. Well worth a visit