“Probably the best didning in Parrsboro”
Review of BlackRock Bistro

BlackRock Bistro
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Parrsboro
Price range: US$16 - US$28
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bistro style restaurant featuring fresh locally sourced food focused on Nova Scotia seafood and locally grown organic produce. We offer a selection of Nova Scotia and international wines, craft beers and premium liquor in a casual atmosphere. Outdoor seating available.
Lewiston, Maine
“Probably the best didning in Parrsboro”
Reviewed 20 September 2016

They had a variety of ales. Liked the scallops with fennel and bacon. The Caesar salad was my first introduction to That Dutchman's cheese and we need to visit him on our next trip.

Visited August 2016

Edmonton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best cooked lobster”
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Loved this place! Went there for lunch with my dad- he had the lobster panini and I had the tacos. I used to live in Texas so to have really delicious tacos was quite the treat. The tacos were Delish! The rice and beans were equally delicious! Lobster in the panini was cooked perfectly. So happy we went here for lunch! Service was a bit on the slow side... But well worth it!

Visited August 2016
OVille
“Very nice!”
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Cozy spot with a warm vibe. My Blackened Haddock was excellent and the veggie selection 10/10 though my beets could have been a little less al dente. We would not hesitate to return.

• Visited August 2016
Shediac, Canada
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed 12 September 2016

My wife and I stopped in this past weekend(Sept 11th) for lunch.
We were extremely happy with our meal, my wife got the lobster panini with rice and I got the chicken panini with a Caesar salad, plus we had a glass of wine and a cider to drink, and everything was great.
Service was very good and fast(she even brought water for our pup,as we sat outside).
Although not a huge menu, there were a number of choices, enough to make me go back again.
Everything was fresh and the paninis and rice were nice and hot.

• Visited September 2016
Boston, Massachusetts
“Not a place we will visit again”
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

So average... My seafood pasta had seafood in it, but lacked taste and flavor. My husband had Mediterranean chicken which was just alright, very basic. The pretend to cook with a twist, but did not quite make it.
Friendly service is a plus.

Visited September 2016