“Still amazing donairs and VERY good pizza!”
Review of Derados

Derados
Ranked #9 of 15 Restaurants in Tatamagouche
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 28, 2015

We'd been sailing quite hard over the last week or so and decided on take out from Derado's instead of firing up the barbecue. Patti and I split a super donair and it was easily enough for the both of us. A couple of days later we took home a 12" pizza with the works and it was excellent as usual. For take out food, it's pretty hard to beat this place. Nice work Kids!

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank Steve A

Reviewed May 31, 2015

I've had many donairs in my life and this place was right up there as one of the best. It all depends on your taste I guess.
Their donair sauce was really good, not your average sugary sticky white mess.
I really enjoyed it.
Going to try the pizza next.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed September 16, 2014

Pizza is very good and best donairs since I left Halifax! Pretty extensive menu with quick and friendly service.

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed August 18, 2013

They make a really good veggie pizza. We usually stop here when we are in Tatamagouche which is quite a bit.

Date of visit: August 2013
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The pizza was decent although the crust was unevenly cooked (dark on one side and doughy on the other). The staff were friendly and the prices fair but I would probably try another spot first to compare on my next visit to Tatamagouche.

Date of visit: August 2013