“Lovely Hotel”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Inuvik
Peace River, Canada
“Lovely Hotel”
Reviewed 19 August 2007

I was booked into the Capital Suites sight unseen, and was delighted to find this to be one of the better business-class hotels in which I've stayed. Suites are very roomy and furnished with comfortable pieces; I can't recall the last time that I slept in a more comfortable hotel bed. Bathrooms are large and spotless, and my room had a kichen fitted with modern and clean appliances.

Check-in staff was friendly and helpful, and my room was spotless when I returned each evening. Hotel common areas arelso kept very tidy and there are several interesting collections of local Inuvaluit/Gwi'chin on display -- a nice change from the typical blandly generic "art" typically on display at these types of properties!

Management was simply wonderful -- I left my passport in my room on the last day of my stay, and the manager, Robin, took the time to travel all the way to the airport to deliver it to me. I was astounded by this act of kindness, but it really is characteristic of the property as a whole: simply outstanding.

• Liked — everything
  • Disliked — no negatives
  • Stayed August 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank davidcalgary29

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)

Been to Inuvik Capital Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Inuvik Capital Suites

Property: Inuvik Capital Suites
Address: 198 Mackenzie Road | PO Box 2096, Inuvik, Northwest Territories X0E 0T0, Canada
Region: Canada > Northwest Territories > Inuvik
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Inuvik
Hotel Class:3 star — Inuvik Capital Suites 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inuvik Capital Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.