“Yummy burgers”

Maimana Naan & Kabab Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 250 Restaurants in Ajax
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Afghani
Reviewed November 14, 2014

My husband and I were looking for something new to try in Ajax and I stumbled across this restaurant via the travelocity reviews. I'm definitely happy we decided to try this place out for take-out dinner. We tried their Tandoori burger and Masala burger - both were great, but we preferred the spicy flavour of the Tandoori. We also tried the plain and garlic Naan, preferring the garlic over the plain. The sambosas were a treat! We never heard of sambosas before, but we're a fan now! Baked, not fried as compared to a samosas - so that was great. We will definitely visit again to try the Kabobs/wraps!

Reviewed November 5, 2014

The staff there are friendly and most of the food is good. They have lunch specials which helps save a couple bucks. We enjoy their chicken, burgers and sambosas. The mantoo is alright. They make your food fresh as you order,and sometimes you have to wait about 20 minutes, so I don't recommend going there if you're starving or in a rush.

2  Thank Haroonie
Reviewed October 26, 2014

This restaurant specializes in Middle Eastern naan and kebabs. I've only sampled the naan and wasn't impressed but the kebabs are EXCELLENT! Nicely seasoned, moist and tasty. I'm a low-carb eater so don't eat the rice and instead ask for double the salad - which is fresh and delicious. I have eaten there 3 times and plan to do so again.

Reviewed September 21, 2014

Wow ! where do I start ? These two guys (Walid & Waiss) are what all restaurants should learn from. As you walk in the front door you are made welcome and received as if you are a member of their family. The experience was mind blowing.

Went with my wife a number of times and will continue to do so, the food has always been top notch. We ordered the chicken tandoori and the lamb chops served with salad and the I don't know how they cook it tasty long basmati rice. "Cooked to perfection!" GK.

Reviewed September 18, 2014 via mobile

I was first introduced to this establishment in December of 2013 and was impressed with everything.
My only problem is that I live in Calgary. Whenever I get to the GTA and get together with family in Ajax we always go here.
Excellent food and awesome people that own this restaurant always make you feel welcome.

2  Thank FrankSzabo