“Great Food, Great Prices”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kiskidee Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 248 Restaurants in Ajax
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Reviewed August 3, 2016

Mu husband goes here for curry chicken and rice and raves about it! You get big portions for a very reasonable price. The place has been in Ajax for years and is tucked in an older plaza behind the Pioneer gas station just south of Highway 2 on the east side. It has the option of dining in but my husband always takes out. He loves it and will always go back for more!

3  Thank S L

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I was at Kiskidee on Sunday April 6th to taste the food as i was going to do a tray order for my sons birthday. The individual at the cash was very accomodating and helpful. The food was great we had the Special Chcken fried rice and well and the Special Chicken chowmein needless to say my family enjoyed the meal thoroughly. i will be going with the catering option present to me. Once again thanks

4  Thank Vas R
Reviewed July 14, 2013

A lot of people have lived in Durham before us and still do not know this place exists. It is a West Indian restaurant just south of Highway#2 on Harwood's east side. We typically get their rice or noodle combo dinners (I like the Kiskidee half and half with chicken on top). We also LOVE the chicken soup to help soothe what ails us. Yum. We honestly have not tried much else simply because you get a feel for certain things and like them from certain places but I am sure we will expand upon the menu at some point. The sit in atmosphere will not be for everyone; it is not bad, just not updated or fresh. That said, go grab some food, take it home and enjoy.

3  Thank Dtrini2k
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Lived next to this place for years, never tried it till recently, I've been missing out. Hubby loves roti, and finally has a spot to get it. I'm not a fan so much, but they have various chinese foody things on their menu that are fantastic. Owners are super friendly. Food is well prepared and a steal in price. A great gem in ajax, not much of an atmosphere for dine in, but who cares with food this good.

4  Thank Elanarya
Reviewed January 8, 2012

laid back setting, variety of foods,weekly specials,parking avaible, eat in or take out, good prices.

wait ,depending on time of day

3  Thank kenprescod

Been to Kiskidee Restaurant? Share your experiences!