“Breakfast”

Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We come here when ever we get a chance, always busy, always friendly and always leave full. If you order two eggs you get three,if you order three you get four, portions are large don't go crazy on ordering. If you don't want to wait go before 9 am on the weekends, but the line moves fairly quickly, but they never try to rush you out. One of my favorite places in Durham

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We had the three egg breakfast special. Very good and cheap. Pancakes and French toast are a bit pricy but the service is great. We stopped there for breakfast as we left Toronto on our way to Qubec.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Service is great. Food is like eating at Grandma's with a choice of homefries or shredded potato hash browns (my personal favourite)

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I've been to Angeliques for breakfast with my aunt and uncle a bunch of times and think it's the best place in the GTA to eat. Can't give a better compliment than that.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

My wife and I have always enjoyed eating at Angeliques. Hearty servings at great prices. Friendly servers is a plus also.