“Always a good time”

Price range: US$9 - US$23
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Went with my wife and friends for dinner. The service was good, friendly. Had to wait a little longer than average for food, but food was really good. Quiet atmosphere. Would love to go back to their patio this summer.

Reviewed May 18, 2017

Had a nice quiet lunch with a friend. Staff was attentive but not disruptive to our conversation. Food was good and average price.

Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

A quiet relaxed place for good food. Food tasted great with no complaints. The front of house service was friendly and kind however kitchen staff were overwhelmed causing a delay in the food.

Great place if you have some time to kill however if you're in a rush I'd attempt to call in your order ahead of time.

Daily special was a Thai chicken wrap and it was as filling, tasty, fresh and perfectly priced.

Reviewed October 31, 2016

My husband and father joined me for a delicious dinner at Danny Mac's on the occasion of Dad's 85th birthday. Coincidentally, my great-grandparents called this place home when it was a dwelling so we had high expectations. Happily, these were met and exceeded.

The usual pub favourites are on offer but we were looking for high-end grub and found it. Dad enjoyed a sirloin steak, cooked to order, with goat cheese and mushroom, baked potato and root veggies. He declared it delicious and promptly ordered an ice cream crepe for dessert; naturally we had to join him. My husband chose the beef dip with a wonderful potato-leek soup; I had the sirloin strip salad - a winner.

All of the above plus two beers came to the very reasonable price of $100, not including tip. We'll definitely be returning. Service was quick and friendly - hey, it's the Prior, friendly is who we are!

Reviewed October 23, 2016

The meals are varied but all very good according to others who were with me. The service was quick and very pleasant.