“Fabulous experience”

The 2 Grands Piano Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
The 2 Grands Piano Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 49 Restaurants in Arnprior
Price range: US$9 - US$37
Description: The 2 Grands is a Steakhouse and live duelling piano (all requests) upscale bar and bistro. All 5 senses are uniquely satisfied. A New York and London feel in small town Arnprior. Guests enjoy an evening of Tapas, Drinks, and live entertainment.
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Could not believe this place and it is downtown Arnprior! I have never seen steaks like this, what presentation. Lots of choice and more than just steak. Had a great night being entertained by the piano man and owner ( correct me if I'm wrong).
Request a song or an artist and he will play it for you. Fantastic time in town and can't wait to return!

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Bonelltravell2
Chris D, Owner at The 2 Grands Piano Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2018

Very glad you enjoyed. Yes Nat my wife and I own and I play ( I got the tough jog )

Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 28, 2018

I popped in to 2 Grands several months ago to see what it was about. The decor is very warm with brick and wood everywhere. I had an immediate inspiration that it was the perfect venue for my daughter's small wedding reception. So I started talking to the owner, Chris, about this idea to host the reception in his restaurant.

So I went back with my sisters to check out the food and it didn't disappoint. Between us, we ordered just about everything on the antipasti menu and it was all perfect. And my sisters and I then brought our families back for another dinner and tried a lot more of the menu. The steak is fantastic btw. But we didn't need this second dinner to convince us of the location. It had already been decided.

My daughter lives and got married in another country and this was her Canadian reception and I had to take care of the details myself. Well, not really. Chris and his staff took care of so many of the details that I had very little to do. They also accommodated both vegan and gluten free dietary requirements.

When we arrived for the reception, the decor and wedding cake was perfect - very fitting for my outdoorsy newlyweds. Every one of the guests loved the place. The food and service was amazing.

But the best part of the evening was the music. I have a lot of family that plays guitar and sings. Chris - who plays the piano and sings - ended up jamming with my family. We had a blast!

Thanks Chris, Nat, Chantal and all the staff for making the evening perfect

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank kt_onthego_2018
Chris D, Owner at The 2 Grands Piano Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

We had as much fun as you did. It was our pleasure to serve and entertain you all.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

2Grands is now a piano bar and steak house. Live entertainment on Thursday, Friday, and Saturdays. Music is great. Decent selection of craft beers, and a limited menu offering a variety of appetizers, salads, and lighter fare. Dinner entrees were limited to about five choices of steak. Top of the list, and a signature dish was the Tomahawk...a large steak to share by two hungry people. We ate our fill and took almost half of it home for dinner the next night. Happy to get two meals out of it because it cost me $80 for the steak and sides. Not complaining...it was worth it.

Chris - owner, manager, and pianist contributed to a great, relaxing evening out for my wife and me. A few other couples there that Thursday evening seemed to enjoy themselves equally well. Strongly recommend.

1  Thank Hus8sar

Glad you enjoyed and we look forward to seeing you back again. Thanks for taking the time for such a nice review and details. Always a pleasure for us to serve and entrain great folks like yourself.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

My son and I had a twelve hour travel day, and stopped in at Arnprior to stay. We happened to see 2 grands on a drive by, and it was incredible. The music, atmosphere and food were tops. We will be planning future visits on our travels to and from Alberta to PEI for certain.

1  Thank Barb H

Thank you for the amazing review. It was our pleasure and so fun to serve and entertain you both. Looking forward to seeing you again on your next trip.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

We celebrated our 10th anniversary there and they went out of their way to make it absolutely special for us with wonderful personal attention (and of course amazing food).

1  Thank Kieran G
Chris D, Owner at The 2 Grands Piano Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

So glad you enjoyed and we look forward to seeing you again. Thanks for the wonderful review.