“Always fresh”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #28 of 49 Restaurants in Arnprior
Description: Located at 201 Madawaska Blvd, Arnprior, ON, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Arnprior Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Donuts here are always fresh and delicious. Hot chocolate is delicious and just the right amount of sweet. Fast service with a smile.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 31, 2018

There were 6 workers behind the counter. No one in front of me and no one behind me waiting in line.

It took a couple of minutes for someone to acknowledge me and then it was "I'll be with you in a minute". Finally, I gave my order and had to wait 5 minutes for it to be prepared. Still 6 people behind the counter talking.

My sandwich was slapped together with food hanging out of it. Terrible customer service... this isn't the first time at this location.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

I hadn’t even sat down and one of the servers was over to wipe my table! Warm and friendly service with a smile. Very good quality food and drinks as you expect from Tim Hortons.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed October 25, 2017

it's a nice representation of the brand. I stopped in basically to use their wifi, but the place was clean and the staff was nice.

Date of visit: October 2017