“Always good”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Never disappointed with the quality of food and great service at this amazing facility on the fringe of Arnprior, always a treat.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

We had an underwhelming breakfast experience, which included deep fried home fries and a hollandaise sauce that was completely flavorless. My seven-year-old went to buy a pack of gum and when he returned with the change, which was his money, instead of a quarter he had been given a 10 pence piece. He returned to the cash to change it for a $.25 Canadian coin and was given a hassle by the clerk. I walked over and explained to the clerk that coinage in the British Commonwealth has the queen's face and looked a fair bit similar, at which time a 60 something-year-old lady interjected and began to argue with me. She grabbed the coin and showed me of the Queen's face again, at which time I attempted to explain that the other side of the coin denoted that it was British currency. She continued to argue like a child, and so I had to get a little more animated and explain things more abruptly. She still didn't get it, which is amazing for a woman her age owning a business this size. If the coin had been in my change, no big deal, but the change was part of my seven-year-old's five dollar bill, which made it a bigger deal. Firstly, I'd suggest this woman educate herself, so she'll be less likely to make a fool of herself next time. Secondly, I'd also suggest that she concentrate her efforts on finding a better hollandaise recipe and learning how to correctly cook home fries, as much like her ignorance pertaining to currency, she obviously can't cook. To make a long story short, mediocre food, high prices, and an ignorant, yet brazen owner made for a less than enjoyable experience.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Was on our way from Montreal to Winnipeg and needed to stop for food... to find this Jewel off a Restaraunt was amazing.. we were seated by none other than owner and operator of Hanger and our waitress Loŕraine was astonishing in her willingness to make every minute count.

Ordering delicious food and piping hot coffee wasn't easy with a lot off choices but when we did it was amazing. Don't let the truck stop deter you go in and sample the food and stop by the bakery too
Yes I will give them 10 out of 10 class and style all the way. Thank you for been so wonderful

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Hostess was very prompt to greet us and seat us in our booth. Water and coffee was quickly served and we were given time for perusal of the menu.
Meals were both served at the same time and quickly after our orders were placed. Server was attentive to ensure everything was fine and nothing was needed. Coffee refills were provided as needed. Food was excellent as it always is every time we visit. The takeout desert and baked goods selection is to die for both in selection and taste and is always the highlight of our visits to this popular destination. It is definitely another favourite of ours in the Ottawa Valley.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Antrim truck stop is not just a truckers pit stop. They have the BEST bakery items. All their food is hot, served quickly and courteous staff serving. It's a go to while travelling to and from Ottawa along Hwy 17. They also have a faith shop within the building and the regular "truck stop" items! Including Gas!