“GOING DOWN HILL”

Pizza Pizza
Ranked #27 of 49 Restaurants in Arnprior
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

A few months ago we ordered a New York style pizza and wings and it was very good. On 2nd July we ordered a pizza and it was absolutly horrible. To make matters worse we found what looked to be a finger nail in it. My daughter went back to complain she got nothing but a hard time from the staff. A few weeks later my daughter made an order and it was wrong and under cooked.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 18, 2018

friendly people and great food, be a slice or a whole pie. Also their hot wings have a great zing to them

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Good pizza, consistent with other chains, good price. Love the other menu items as well. My only concern is since under new ownership they are often out of menu items. Every time I order, they call to tell me they don't have something. I understand once or twice but it's every time.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 26, 2016

Love the munch bunch pizza wings kids love it all as well as parents. Eats on a budget. Love ordering online.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 13, 2015

pizza pizza--just what you would expect at any pizza pizza--ok
it is a franchise--good if you are in a hurry--good prices--good service

Date of visit: May 2015