“A great night out!”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2015

We recently visited Scorpion restaurant for dinner.

For our appetizer, we shared the Valencia style seafood tapas platter and for our main courses we had the pan seared sea bass, braised beef short ribs, shrimp & seared scallops and the seared ahi tuna. All were cooked to perfection and very tasty.

For dessert we shared the signature coconut, carrot & lemon cake and the pear & apple strudel.

We found that from the moment we entered the restaurant that the service was first rate from the server explaining the various items on their menu to helping us choose a wine to accompany our meal.

All-in-all we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and will be returning on a Thursday for paella!

1  Thank Moondoggie317

Reviewed June 13, 2015

We bought a groupon and loved this place. We will go back soon.
Outstanding meal and service!!!!
Small restaurant, you can see the kitchen from every seat.

Reviewed May 14, 2015 via mobile

While York Region is flooded with North American Fast food, Chinese, Japanese, Thai and Americanized Italian restaurants, it is hard to believe authentic Mediterranean cuisine actually can be found in Aurora.

The restaurant serves a selection of appetizers and mains from cuisines of the Mediterranean (Spanish, Italian, Moroccan, etc). My personal favorites are the sea food platter, fried smelt, meat balls, and lobster ravioli. Today we tried the seafood paella which once again made our trip worthwhile. I also enjoyed the signature coconut lemon carrot cake, refreshing and not heavy.

I am always hungry for more!

1  Thank Wyn C
Reviewed May 1, 2015 via mobile

My only complaint is that they are pricey. We had the empanadas and seafood platter. Very well made food. Best empanadas I've had anywhere. I plan to come back to try their paella. I highly recommend this place just make sure you budget a little extra for it.

Reviewed March 25, 2015

I called to make a last minute reservation for 6 people and the owners took the time to figure out how to make it work even though they were already booked full. I really appreciated that. The food and wine selection was very good, all of us enjoyed our dishes! Thanks for a lovely evening!

1  Thank Harley1101