“Very tasty”

Add it.
Mucho Burrito
Ranked #100 of 175 Restaurants in Aurora
Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

When I visited Mucho Burrito the food was good. I had the Taco Trio, with beef, cheese, pico and sour cream. It was good, but there was a lot of liquid coming from the tacos. The service was quick and good, I would recommend it.

Reviewed December 15, 2015

I was helping a friend move... we stopped at this joint for a burrito. I expected some thing like the frozen ones at a supermarket... so I ordered the large size so I could have energy to keep working... a mistake! The wrap looks like the base for a large pizza. They put rice on top, then vegetables, then beans, then... then... then.. you are in awe of the mound they are building. They added carne asada for me (steak), and next thing you know you are looking at something the size of a small cat. Never mind eating with your hands, you'd need to be a python to get your jaw into that baby. So knife and fork it is... and pace yourself, it's a huge meal. But TASTY!! I asked for churro for dessert (I had no idea the burrito was gynormous) and it came back dry and burned so that was a bad call. With dulce de leche though, which was nice. The girls working there are super nice and friendly, it's clean... 2 burritos and 2 tacos for 3 guys, with 3 bottled mango drinks and the unfortunate churro came to $50. Worth it. No hunger issues during the rest of the move LOL

1  Thank fred g
Reviewed December 14, 2015 via mobile

This is my 'go to' burrito joint. Always been good since I've been going. My only gripe is that it takes longer for a shrimp or fish burrito to be made. Good in a way since they make it to order. Another location had the shrimp marinating in sauce. Wish it was like that.

Can't wait for the next one!

1  Thank JgolfT
Reviewed July 9, 2015 via mobile

Although Mucho burritos restaurants have a great menu with delicious food but you may get different services in their different locations. This location in Aurora is one of the best and always wrap a chunky delicious burritos.

1  Thank HighCouple
Reviewed July 2, 2015

One of the better Mexican restaurants in the Aurora area. Hard find good Mexican food in the Toronto area, need to be downtown for good Mexican .

1  Thank Susan L