“Honestly.... great burrito!”

Add it.
Mucho Burrito
Ranked #95 of 182 Restaurants in Aurora
Reviewed April 24, 2016

My wife and I have had two burritos each from here and I have got to say, this is one of the best fast food places we have ever been to! Would absolutely recommend getting a small burrito! Fresh, fast, and made in front of you!

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed April 7, 2016

First of all the people working there are not very friendly. If you ask any questions they look annoyed. So good luck if it's your first time there. I find this location to be very cheap. They don't put much ingredients in your burrito and there is a extra charge for every little thing.
Ofcourse guacamole will costs you extra and shredded cheese.
My son got tacos and he only likes meet and cheese, nothing else. They wanted me to pay extra for the cheese. Considering he doesn't want anything else on his taco, you would think they could give that for free.
Anyways, if you want a little bit of salsa on the side with your taco, then you have to buy the little container.
I'm gonna spend my hard earned money somewhere else.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank Pennymama
Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

When I visited Mucho Burrito the food was good. I had the Taco Trio, with beef, cheese, pico and sour cream. It was good, but there was a lot of liquid coming from the tacos. The service was quick and good, I would recommend it.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed December 15, 2015

I was helping a friend move... we stopped at this joint for a burrito. I expected some thing like the frozen ones at a supermarket... so I ordered the large size so I could have energy to keep working... a mistake! The wrap looks like the base for a large pizza. They put rice on top, then vegetables, then beans, then... then... then.. you are in awe of the mound they are building. They added carne asada for me (steak), and next thing you know you are looking at something the size of a small cat. Never mind eating with your hands, you'd need to be a python to get your jaw into that baby. So knife and fork it is... and pace yourself, it's a huge meal. But TASTY!! I asked for churro for dessert (I had no idea the burrito was gynormous) and it came back dry and burned so that was a bad call. With dulce de leche though, which was nice. The girls working there are super nice and friendly, it's clean... 2 burritos and 2 tacos for 3 guys, with 3 bottled mango drinks and the unfortunate churro came to $50. Worth it. No hunger issues during the rest of the move LOL

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank fred g
Reviewed December 14, 2015 via mobile

This is my 'go to' burrito joint. Always been good since I've been going. My only gripe is that it takes longer for a shrimp or fish burrito to be made. Good in a way since they make it to order. Another location had the shrimp marinating in sauce. Wish it was like that.

Can't wait for the next one!

Date of visit: October 2015