“Amazing authentic Mexican! But dinner prices are overpriced”
Review of Dos Mariachis

Dos Mariachis
Ranked #14 of 175 Restaurants in Aurora
Description: Serving authentic Mexican style food for lunch and dinner. Family own and run restaurant. Fantastic food, great service and fun atmosphere.
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

I was so happy to find an authentic Mexican restaurant - in Aurora of all places!

Ordered their tortilla soup (tasty & spicy!), cactus salad (my mom said it was so delicious) and their flautas (my dad loved them). We didn’t eat in the restaurant, we had it for takeout. The restaurant is intimate and decorated tastefully in the Mexican style. Service seemed to be great with couples and families with small children enjoying their meals.

One thing that did irk me a bit was their lunch vs dinner pricing. A meal of 3 flautas (plus beans & rice) for lunch is $9, but for dinner is $16, and the only difference is one extra flauta. $7 more for one extra? That’s ridiculous.

When I eat there again (because the food is amazing) it will be for lunch. Their “dinner” prices are a rip-off.

They did tell me they were changing the menu soon so I hope that includes having the pricing make more sense.

2  Thank oBabyRutho

Reviewed January 25, 2018

Short and simple the best Mexican restaurant we have been to.
Food is authentic and very tasty. Definitely home made cooking style.
Service is one of a kind, very friendly and they make you feel like VIPs.

2  Thank Lo W
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Here's my ten cents on do mariachis

Food: 10/10
Service: 10/10
Athmosphere : 10/10
Cleanness : 10/10

It's hard to say something negative about a place where there is nothing wrong.

Fantastic food perfect taste and portions

Best service a restaurant can give you.

1  Thank johntravel01
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

We like Mexican. Since Mexicanada has been going downhill, we have been seeking a replacement.

Lunch orders were the Pizzole Soup, very spicy Burrito, mild chicken enchiladas and spicy tostados with chicken. Everyone was very happy with their lunch. We will be back!

PS churros with chocolate dip were a tasty treat!

1  Thank s00keh
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Nice to have authentic Mexican in aurora. Beets the drive all the way to Bradford. Chicken flautas are amazing and really enjoy the margaritas.

1  Thank Peter L