Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Tigerhab
Wallaceburg

New and Wonderful

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 14, 2020
For a family get together the end of December 2019 we were there for four days and found everything was fantastic. We would have given it a 5/5 but because of rather higher rates (depending on the day of the week and the time of the year) and the fact that the shower design was likely created by a half wit, we gave it an overall 4/5 rating. The breakfast was great, the pool wonderful, the room very clean and fresh, and the comfortable beds were fantastic. The problem with the shower is that it is a step in shower with one clear glass pane while the other half of the shower is completely open and water sprays out on the floor. Unless you're as big as a water buffalo the glass should have been extended an extra foot wide to prevent water from escaping the shower. I can't speak for all the rooms but I'm assuming they are mostly like this. The hotel chain got rooked by accepting this design.
Date of stay: December 2019
Room Tip: Make sure you put extra towels on the floor to catch all the water that sprays out on the floor.
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
  • Tripadvisor
    C$110
13.5 km from Comfort Inn & Suites
View more hotels in Bowmanville
All reviews yogurt very clean hotel great hotel off the highway chain fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed December 10, 2019

This hotel is amazing, convient to the 401, super clean, great services and the staff is so nice and friendly. Location is close to food and shopping just a few minutes away. The location is safe and easy to get in and out of. The entire facility is super clean with great bedding. Wi Fi is strong. Groups with kids seem to stay here on weekends for sports events but are well behaved, kids will be kids, maybe a little loud but always polite.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed September 19, 2019

I stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Bowmanville for a work function for two nights.

The staff were amazingly attentive and very helpful with every request I had made. Very welcoming atmosphere at the front desk and quick to check me in.

The room was newer and very well laid out. I had the king room and it was more than enough room for me. The microwave and fridge were handy items to store food and beverages, and the microwave to heat up late night dinners after a long day of meetings. Beds were comfortable and the desk area was perfect for when I had to do some work. The room was very clean and the cleaning staff were attentive and made sure I had everything I needed for my stay.

I did not use the pool or work out area as I was too busy with work functions, but both looked clean and nice.

I would highly recommend this hotel and would definitely return in the future, for business or pleasure.

Date of stay: September 2019
Thank David Christoph... G
Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

Excellent. Hotel very lovely and very clean. Staff very helpful.enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this hotel.Room was nicely appointed. Breakfast had a nice variety and was kept well socked.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2019

Very clean hotel, friendly staff, and comfy bed! Probably one of the most comfortable sleeps I've ever had in a hotel! I should have checked what type of mattress this was but didn't. If the hotel is reading this, I'd love to know.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 28, 2019

This is a relatively new hotel.
The front desk was friendlty & helpful.
Good location.
Clean, modern, & fresh.
One excellent elevator.
Typical chain hotel breakfast.
Percieved value? Very Good