Review Highlights
A fun four day getaway

We had relaxing trip to Agawa Canyon & Sudbury. Good hotels were selected,a comfortable bus, as... read more

Reviewed October 16, 2023
Trevor H
The sunny side of grapes!

On September 15 we had a lovely day trip to Prince Edward County. We tasted wine while enjoying the... read more

Reviewed September 19, 2023
Ank D
Ontario, Canada

All reviews wine tour tour director would highly recommend this tour newfoundland experience small group tour prince edward county day trip cathy gander scenery puffins dolphins province sights boat tours company
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2022

A bus trip and tour across Newfoundland with Cathy was a great experience. Entertainment, boat tours, food, accomodation, scenery - all 100%. We packed many experiences into our 10 days! Gros Morne and Gander are in our top ten places to see. The warm hospitality is also an experrience! Highly recommended! Looking forward to another Tour with Cathy, as she takes care of all the details.

Date of experience: August 2022
Cathy S, Owner at CanXplore, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2022

Thank you, Sherry and Dave! I am so glad you enjoyed the tour. We saw many highlights of Newfoundland in 10 days. The scenery of Gros Morne National Park was spectacular, wasn't it? :)

Reviewed August 25, 2022

I would have trouble choosing a favourite part of my trip to Newfoundland with CanXplore . Cathy was an outstanding tour guide who made this an amazing trip by providing opportunities to learn about Newfoundland's history and to share in local events and fun. She explained completely ,in advance, what the trip would entail which was very helpful. Her local knowledge added so much to the various stops we made on the bus trip.I liked the fact that she offered suggestions re favourite restaurants and shops which were helpful when we had time to wander on our own .
The bus company she chose was #1 in comfort , cleanliness and our driver was so friendly and had many helpful suggestions as well.
I would recommend one of Cathy's CanXplore trips to anyone and will definitely be taking another one myself !

Date of experience: August 2022
Cathy S, Owner at CanXplore, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic review and your recommendation, Anna. Newfoundland is near and dear to my heart and I am so glad that I was able to share it with you. :)