Review Highlights
A fun four day getaway

We had relaxing trip to Agawa Canyon & Sudbury. Good hotels were selected,a comfortable bus, as... read more

Reviewed October 16, 2023
Trevor H
The sunny side of grapes!

On September 15 we had a lovely day trip to Prince Edward County. We tasted wine while enjoying the... read more

Reviewed September 19, 2023
Ank D
Ontario, Canada

All reviews wine tour tour director would highly recommend this tour newfoundland experience small group tour prince edward county day trip cathy gander scenery puffins dolphins province sights boat tours company
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2022

How to choose? The scenery was amazing from beginning to end. Seeing the puffins both up close and in the thousands was breathtaking and so special. The local tour guides at the various locations such as Gander and Trinity were exceptional. The boat tours were fun and educational. We enjoyed the free time in Saint John's where we ate at an outdoor tapas café, visited the cathedral and had the best pizza ever.
I was inspired when I got home to make my own ugly stick...so fun.

Date of experience: July 2022
Cathy S, Owner at CanXplore, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2022

Thank you for the great review, Susan. I am so glad that you enjoyed Newfoundland. It is a beautiful province.

Reviewed August 27, 2022

This was an exceptionally well organized tour that hit all the highlights of Newfoundland. Not only did it include knowledgeable tour guides to inform us of the sights we were seeing but the excursions and entertainment really added to the experience. The small group size was perfect and the local cuisine wonderful. You can't help but fall in love with Newfoundland and the people1! Well worth it.

Cathy S, Owner at CanXplore, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review, Jane. I am so happy you enjoyed the tour to Newfoundland. I love only taking small groups on our tours because everyone gets to know each other much better and it makes the tour so enjoyable.

Reviewed August 27, 2022

Absolutely fabulous tour to Newfoundland! So we’ll organized and full of awesome sights. Everything was so well thought out.. from the accommodations, tours, and food. Cathy was an amazing tour guide and quick to respond to any questions or concerns. I especially loved all the boat tours. I would highly recommend this tour company.

Date of experience: July 2022
Cathy S, Owner at CanXplore, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2022

Thank you for the amazing review, Eleanor. I love boat tours too. That is why I planned four for this tour of Newfoundland. :)

Reviewed August 25, 2022

A bus trip and tour across Newfoundland with Cathy was a great experience. Entertainment, boat tours, food, accomodation, scenery - all 100%. We packed many experiences into our 10 days! Gros Morne and Gander are in our top ten places to see. The warm hospitality is also an experrience! Highly recommended! Looking forward to another Tour with Cathy, as she takes care of all the details.

Cathy S, Owner at CanXplore, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2022

Thank you, Sherry and Dave! I am so glad you enjoyed the tour. We saw many highlights of Newfoundland in 10 days. The scenery of Gros Morne National Park was spectacular, wasn't it? :)

Reviewed August 25, 2022

I would have trouble choosing a favourite part of my trip to Newfoundland with CanXplore . Cathy was an outstanding tour guide who made this an amazing trip by providing opportunities to learn about Newfoundland's history and to share in local events and fun. She explained completely ,in advance, what the trip would entail which was very helpful. Her local knowledge added so much to the various stops we made on the bus trip.I liked the fact that she offered suggestions re favourite restaurants and shops which were helpful when we had time to wander on our own .
The bus company she chose was #1 in comfort , cleanliness and our driver was so friendly and had many helpful suggestions as well.
I would recommend one of Cathy's CanXplore trips to anyone and will definitely be taking another one myself !

Cathy S, Owner at CanXplore, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic review and your recommendation, Anna. Newfoundland is near and dear to my heart and I am so glad that I was able to share it with you. :)