Review Highlights
A fun four day getaway

We had relaxing trip to Agawa Canyon & Sudbury. Good hotels were selected,a comfortable bus, as... read more

Reviewed October 16, 2023
Trevor H
The sunny side of grapes!

On September 15 we had a lovely day trip to Prince Edward County. We tasted wine while enjoying the... read more

Reviewed September 19, 2023
Ank D
Ontario, Canada

All reviews wine tour tour director would highly recommend this tour newfoundland experience small group tour prince edward county day trip cathy gander scenery puffins dolphins province sights boat tours company
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2022 via mobile

I can’t pick one thing that wasn’t great. The whole experience was fabulous. I’ve never done an organized tour but will definitely do another one, Cathy nailed it and the experience was great. Fun filled packed days and a lot too see. I would never have seen any where near what we say. Great job and the other guests were great as well. Really liked the small group.

Cathy S, Owner at CanXplore, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2022

Thank you for the amazing review, Lynn! I am glad you enjoyed all the beautiful sites of Newfoundland. The small group size made it a lot of fun. :)

Reviewed August 28, 2022

Everything was fabulous--the journey, the history (cod) the stops (Gros Morn, Gander), the scenery (Cape Spear) the lighthouses, the restaurants, the cruises, the entertainment (Anchors Aweigh). Cathy is so organized- I saw way more than if I had tried to organize on my own. Enjoyed my first small group tour experience with lovely people.

Date of experience: August 2022
Cathy S, Owner at CanXplore, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2022

Thank you, Kelly! Newfoundland is stunning! I am glad you enjoyed the small group tour experience. I only run small group tours because I think it makes for a better tour experience. :)

Reviewed August 28, 2022

How to choose? The scenery was amazing from beginning to end. Seeing the puffins both up close and in the thousands was breathtaking and so special. The local tour guides at the various locations such as Gander and Trinity were exceptional. The boat tours were fun and educational. We enjoyed the free time in Saint John's where we ate at an outdoor tapas café, visited the cathedral and had the best pizza ever.
I was inspired when I got home to make my own ugly stick...so fun.

Cathy S, Owner at CanXplore, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2022

Thank you for the great review, Susan. I am so glad that you enjoyed Newfoundland. It is a beautiful province.

Reviewed August 27, 2022

This was an exceptionally well organized tour that hit all the highlights of Newfoundland. Not only did it include knowledgeable tour guides to inform us of the sights we were seeing but the excursions and entertainment really added to the experience. The small group size was perfect and the local cuisine wonderful. You can't help but fall in love with Newfoundland and the people1! Well worth it.

Date of experience: August 2022
Cathy S, Owner at CanXplore, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review, Jane. I am so happy you enjoyed the tour to Newfoundland. I love only taking small groups on our tours because everyone gets to know each other much better and it makes the tour so enjoyable.

Reviewed August 27, 2022

Absolutely fabulous tour to Newfoundland! So we’ll organized and full of awesome sights. Everything was so well thought out.. from the accommodations, tours, and food. Cathy was an amazing tour guide and quick to respond to any questions or concerns. I especially loved all the boat tours. I would highly recommend this tour company.

Cathy S, Owner at CanXplore, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2022

Thank you for the amazing review, Eleanor. I love boat tours too. That is why I planned four for this tour of Newfoundland. :)