Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jenna M

Good stay, with room for improvement

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 weeks ago
Everything at the hotel was adequate. Best perk for me was a fenced in courtyard for my dogs. They could go out there off leash to do their business. Breakfast could have had a greater variety. Hotel finisings look dated, and could use upgrades.
Date of stay: June 2024
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
D S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bowmanville, responded to this review
Responded 2 weeks ago
Thank you for sharing your experience
  • ZenHotels.com
    C$101
    C$101
14.8 km from Best Western Plus Bowmanville
View more hotels in Bowmanville
All reviews waffles omelet room was clean sausage great stay friendly helpful staff parking lot front desk staff great room convenient location free breakfast per night home away from home stayed here for nights highway ontario
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Clean, beautiful property. Staff are friendly and accommodating. Rooms are cool and comfortable.
Fridge and Microwave are very handy and useful.
Internet works fine on all devices....Phone, Laptop, and Tablet.

Date of stay: June 2024
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
D S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bowmanville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed May 29, 2024

needed a hotel at the last minute and this one worked well
excellent breakfast - close to the 407 and 401

Date of stay: May 2024
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
D S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bowmanville, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2024

Reviewed April 9, 2024 via mobile

I arrived tired, late in the evening and all I wanted to do was sleep. In the morning I I found that I was unable to have a shower because I was unable to activate the water. I asked three other people to try to get the shower going and they were unable to do so.

There was a 1 inch screw protruding from the metal plate, which divided the bedroom from the hallway
Resulting in a foot injury.

The room had a kitchenette and should have been fully equipped. There was no cutlery in the room.

I was very discouraged to find that I could not speak to anybody more senior than the receptionist who happened to be on the desk when I raised the issues. I was told that the manager could not be contacted for the next four days since it was a long this was subsequently extended for another week. Nobody attempted to contact me from the hotel. I did contact Customer Service at best Western and was told that I should contact the hotel directly and expect a response from them thus far I have not received any response.

In summary, the room was substandard. And there was no manager to deal with the issues.

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
D S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bowmanville, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2024

Reviewed March 5, 2024

From check in to check out and everything in between this hotel was amazing! The staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and comfortable. We had a U13 Female hockey team for 3 nights. The breakfast was great! At night we were able to use the chairs and table in the lobby for the adults to hang out! 10/10 experience! I would highly recommend~!

Date of stay: March 2024
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
D S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bowmanville, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience

We welcome your team back to Bowmanville

Reviewed February 26, 2024

I would not stay here again. Room was not cleanist. Curtains would not shut properly,so we had the wonderful street lights shining in all night, plus the curtains were very dirty. Bed spread was very worn. No selection for movies to watch or channels.

Date of stay: February 2024
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
D S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Bowmanville, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience we are sorry to hear that you could not close the blackout curtains, please contact the front desk they are always there 24 hour for questions and concerns at all hotels.

The Tv has a remote that allows you to change input