Ste. Anne's Spa
TripAdvisor
1,461 results
All reviewsanne's spaafternoon teahot tubmy friendmain innswedish massagedining roomget awaywalking trailswonderful experiencecan't wait to go backmain buildingrolling hillsfood was amazingmeditation classan overnight stayheaven on earth
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Our visit to Ste. Anne's Spa provided us with the inspiration to build a better lifestyle and to appreciate the spa and facilities. Our treatments were terrific and ever since we have been voting for Ste. Anne's Spa in all the reviews. To put it simply; renew, vitalize and experience healing of the mind body and soul.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a fireplace, each room has its own style.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dsrfield
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I stayed for 2 nights at Ste. Annes as a birthday treat to myself! All the staff were wondeful - everyone was knowledgable, and willing to help at any time. The food was good - but they are not lisenced, so bring a bottle of wine or two with you!
The grotto (the hot tub, lap pool etc) is quite small and can get pretty noisy when it is busy.
Overall I had a wonderful stay, and would certainly go back again.

Room Tip: If you are staying in the winter, request a room in the main building, other wise you have to walk outside to get to the main building - which is where all the main facilities/dining room are.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank VictoriaS194
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I recently visited the spa with my 85 year old grandmother, my mother, and her three sisters. We live nearby, so we only went for the day. It was a fantastic experience. Right from the start we were treated like queens. They were very accommodating for my grandmother. We enjoyed our time in the steam room and the hot tub just chatting. Of course, the treatments were relaxing, and the food is always phenomenal, but the real attraction to Ste. Anne's is that it is a relaxing, slow-paced day away from the city. It is the perfect way to unwind, de-stress and catch up with loved ones. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Karissataryn
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I have been here a few times and always have a great day. It really is beautiful in the spring/summer when you get to take advantage of the surrounding countryside, loungers, hammocks, etc. but it's also nice to spend the day curled up on a couch reading a good book when it is cold outside. The treatments are great, staff are friendly, and overall the spa has a comfy- not pretentious- feel to it. Plus the food is AMAZING. I love the fact that this is an all inclusive spa. Yes, it can be a bit pricey (especially overnight) but I compared a half day at local day spas near me and found that Ste. Anne's was actually cheaper (and nicer).

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank countygirl74
Reviewed February 24, 2012

We just returned from our three day stay at St. Anne's (my husband, son, daughter and myself). It was so relaxing and the guys didn't think they would enjoy a spa but felt totally relaxed and really enjoyed their treatments. We were enjoying getting together again as our daughter has been away for six months and leaves again in two weeks.. Our son is very busy at university and we don't see him often, so this was a nice treat. I will compliment Laura Leavitt as she helped me plan this and I went with all her recommendations and she was so helpful. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The food is great and lots of choices for any palate. I would highly recommend St. Anne's for anyone who truly would like to relax and pamper themselves .

Linda