Ste. Anne's Spa
US$128
US$86
US$82
Agoda.com
Budget Inn(Port Hope)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$90
Robyn's Motel(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
US$66
Carriage Inn Motel(Peterborough)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,445 results
All reviewsanne's spaafternoon teahot tubmy friendmain innswedish massagedining roomget awaywalking trailswonderful experiencecan't wait to go backmain buildingwellness classesrolling hillsfood was amazingmeditation classan overnight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 March 2012

We try to get out to Ste Annes a few times a year if we can. This visit my mom, sister and I went. As always our day was amazing!! The service is exceptional. The food is delicious and fresh and healthy. We did the afternoon stretch class which was a nice way to relax and break up our day. The facilities are fabulous - feels like you are at home. I had the massage with Mike who is by far the best RMT I have been to. Mom and my sister both did eucalyptus wraps and loved them. All and all, another fabulous day at Ste Annes!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Courtney1212
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I stayed with my girlfriend from March 5th to the 7th at the Farmhouse and booked our treatments in the main building. All staff were so curtious and helpful. The treatments are worth every penny! I would definitely recommend the Caribbean Therapy, Chakra Massage and Aroma Hot Stone Massage for total relaxation. The "grotto" where the Eucalyptus steam room and hot tub and plunge pools are a little small, but fine for us since we went mid-week. Not sure how hectic it would be during busier times and weekends though. I can't say enough about the chef's menu and the overall taste of the spa cuisine-- all of it was so flavourful and presented with such beauty any we could truly taste the freshness of all the ingredients. Not to mention the extra special afternoon English High Tea - What a treat!!! I would definitely say we got a lot of value for the money we spent and we are already planning to go back, this time with a larger group of friends. You have to go if you haven't had the chance!

Room Tip: The part of the farmhouse where we stayed -Farmhouse A - was two separate bedrooms, one with a king bed (Fireplace was not working but there was a radiator heater instead) the other with two twins and a shared connecting bathroom. It had a kitchen and sitting area as well with a fireplace. IT was very spacious for the two of us, but we could hear the people upstairs -- could be better insulated for sound perhaps. Overall quite nice.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Marie C
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Thank you so much for the wonderful experience. I spent a relaxing day with my Sister-In-Law and we were pampered and treated well. We arrived in the morning and received our tour, robes and itinerary and from that point on, the rest of the day was sheer bliss. We had treatments in the morning and afternoon and in between we feasted on absolutely phenomenal food.... Who knew that a hamburger from a SPA could taste so good. It was a much needed of rest and relaxation and I thank you so very much for the experience. This wasn't my first visit to Ste. Anne's and I can tell you that it most certainly will not be my last. Plans are already in the works for another day or weekend with my friends.

Karen Bemister

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Karen B
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Our visit to Ste.Anne's Spa was amazing! There was 9 of us girls from age 21 to 80 years old and our day was filled with relaxation, laughter and many amazing memories. The staff at Ste.Anne's spa would go above and beyond to make your stay a great experience. I would recommend Ste.Anne's spa for a getaway anyday. Most of us are farmers so we have never experienced anything like this before and we are already planning to make it a yearly ritual.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank NatalieKathleen
Reviewed 5 March 2012

My husband treated me to an overnight visit to Ste. Anne's for an anniversary gift. Our experience couldn't have been better! What a delight and treasure this place is. It's charm envelopes you from the moment you walk under the wrought iron arbour onto the grounds. Immediately the stress of life begins to melt away.
The staff are warm and friendly. Special thanks to Cynthia (who helped me book our room, spa treatments and meal times), Raul at the front desk, David in the restaurant, Stefanie in retail, Terry-Lynn (who gave my husband the best massage he has ever had), and Arlene (whose yoga class was physically and emotionally healing for me) for making out visit memorable.
We stayed in the Games room and highly recommend it, especially for winter visits. It has privacy by being separate from the main building and convenience as it is attached to the main building by a covered patio.
The all-inclusive nature of our package, that included the room; a breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner; and a spa allowance for each of us added to our relaxation as all our decisions had been made ahead of time.
The way the restaurant works is brilliant. No need to dress up; spa robes are standard dress especially for lunch and afternoon tea! No need to worry about pricing; just enjoy the delicious food ... every course at every meal was wonderful. Sample a wide range of teas ... I discovered a new favourite (maybe you will too). And if you enjoy a cold beer or glass of wine with meals, the price and selection are right .... you bring your own!
As this was our first visit, we have not tried every spa experience Ste. Anne's has to offer, however, based on our limited experience we highly recommend:
1. The Eucalyptus Steam Room + Plunge Pool -- Spend 10 - 15 minutes in the steam then take a plunge in the outside pool. Repeat 2 or 3 times. Your body will feel clean and envigorated.
2. Try a Hot Stone Massage with Mud Wrap treatment. WOW