I stayed during the week. As I like a nice bath and the regular rooms have showers only, I upgraded to a jacuzzi suite for a few dollars extra. The jacuzzi was huge and I enjoyed it. The room was attractive and the bed was very comfortable. I was travelling by myself and found myself in a ground level room overlooking the gravel parking lot. I wish I had asked for a better location, however the room was fine for my needs. I had a massage in the spa. Great people working there, however the spa is basically in the basement without windows and is tired. So not a very luxurious experience. The dining rooms are in the old mansion. I only had breakfast there, but the food was very good and though it was a buffet the wait staff kept the coffee coming. A very nice experience. I think it would be even more enjoyable in the spring or summer when the gardens are nicer than they are in February. If you go, be sure to visit Tillsonburg, a town about a 15 minute trip south.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located an hour west of Toronto and a short drive from London and Woodstock, this 49 room Inn and Victorian Mansion Dining room sits on 33 acres of countryside, just off Hwy 401. Comfortable guest rooms, renowned cuisine, attentive service, private dining rooms, elegant reception spaces and beautiful grounds have made Elm Hurst Inn & Spa a popular destination for getaways, celebrations and corporate events. Enjoy extra pampering at our on-site Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Elm Hurst Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elm Hurst Inn And Spa
- Elm Hurst Hotel Ingersoll
- Elm Hurst Inn & Spa Ingersoll, Ontario