Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
Hotels.comUS$76
PricelineUS$76
ZenHotels.comUS$96
All reviews off the highway breakfast was excellent great stay rooms are clean complimentary breakfast kap internet pet ontario
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2019

As usual my stay was very good, check in was fast and friendly as always. The staff are good at what they do and are very friendly. The rooms are always clean and comfortable, with never any issues.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Cindy L, General Manager at Travelodge Kapuskasing, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2019

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your recommendation and for taking the time to share your experience at Travelodge Kapuskasing.

Our Team was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and had pleasant interactions with our staff. Our Team always seeks to provide our guests with a memorable experience throughout their stay.

We hope to have the pleasure of our company again in the near future.

Reviewed September 14, 2019

Do not stay here. It needs a major update. Staff was good. We changed room 3times and did not stay. The rooms have an of our. It is out of the way. Unless they upgrade I would not recommend anyone to stay here

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cindy L, General Manager at Travelodge Kapuskasing, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable review, as the satisfaction of our guests is our number one priority. Please accept my personal apology that your stay with us did not meet your expectations as that is not the standard we uphold here at the Travelodge.

I would greatly appreciate hearing what your concerns were with your room, please do not hesitate to contact me at 705-335-6171 or at cindy.travelodge@gmail.com.

Travelodge Kapuskasing

Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights while on a work trip and had a good stay - breakfast was covered and the rooms were clean. The location was convenient. The concierge were helpful with finding out information about the town. Would stay again if needed.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Cindy L, General Manager at Travelodge Kapuskasing, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Dear Guest,

Our Team would like to thank you for the 5 star review and for your recommendation. We were thrilled to read about your satisfaction with our cleanliness, friendly staff and varied breakfast.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed March 6, 2019

I was traveling from Winnipeg to Montreal with a dog and I decided to stay overnight in Kapuskasing. Travelodge is very well priced based on what they offer: service, check in/ out was very fast, literally one minute( I had a reservation), the room is clean, internet works very well. I liked the fact that I cloud park the car right in front of my room so taking the luggage in and out took less than a minute.
No complains what so ever.
If I’m going to travel on this route agai I have no reason to look for other hotel.
Thanks guys, keep it up with the good work!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cindy L, General Manager at Travelodge Kapuskasing, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2019

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your recommendation and rewarding our Hotel with 5 stars. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and had pleasant interactions with our staff. Our Team always seeks to provide our guests with a memorable experience throughout their stay.

We hope to have the pleasure of our company again in the near future.

Reviewed December 26, 2018 via mobile

I stay here several times a year, and have done so for years. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The free breakfast is decent as well, with enough there to fill you up. Always very good.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Cindy L, General Manager at Travelodge Kapuskasing, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent stay with us at the Travelodge. Our Team greatly appreciated your recognition of our warm personalized service and your compliments of our rooms and breakfast.

We look forward to your return.