Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$96
Hotels.comUS$76
PricelineUS$76
Trip.comUS$82
ZenHotels.comUS$96
All reviews off the highway breakfast was excellent great stay rooms are clean complimentary breakfast kap internet pet ontario
Selected filters
Reviewed December 19, 2019

The staff is generally friendly and accommodations, while basic, were comfortable and good for this location in Ontario. Breakfast was excellent.

Travelling with a pet for the first time, we chose this motel because it was advertised as pet friendly.There’s normally no charge for having pets at the motel. And that's great!  But be forewarned that YOU have to announce that you’re travelling with pet even though it doesn’t say so on the website.

We later discovered that Travelodge had added a $100 fee onto our bill without notifying us. We called the motel and were told that because we had a pet and didn’t tell them, we'd been charged $100 for a room cleaning fee.

Apparently there is a sign on the front desk telling clients that they are REQUIRED to announce they have a pet for allergy reasons. And so it seems we're partly responsible for receiving the extra bill. I can live with that.

Importantly, we were NOT referred to the pet sign, NOR were we asked if we had a pet. And, the motel is NOT obligated to do EITHER. But they ARE permitted to charge the $100 fee if YOU don’t announce you have a pet. Really?

To make it worse, the $100 was added after we left. Travelodge did not inform us and simply snuck the fee onto our credit card bill.

Thank you to Cindy, manager, for writing a polite explanation back to us. However I feel expecting clients to find and read a small sign on the reception desk is unreasonable. Is there no better way to avoid surprises? Website? Asking each client?

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 7, 2019

As usual my stay was very good, check in was fast and friendly as always. The staff are good at what they do and are very friendly. The rooms are always clean and comfortable, with never any issues.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Cindy L, General Manager at Travelodge Kapuskasing, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2019

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your recommendation and for taking the time to share your experience at Travelodge Kapuskasing.

Our Team was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and had pleasant interactions with our staff. Our Team always seeks to provide our guests with a memorable experience throughout their stay.

We hope to have the pleasure of our company again in the near future.

Reviewed September 14, 2019

Do not stay here. It needs a major update. Staff was good. We changed room 3times and did not stay. The rooms have an of our. It is out of the way. Unless they upgrade I would not recommend anyone to stay here

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cindy L, General Manager at Travelodge Kapuskasing, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable review, as the satisfaction of our guests is our number one priority. Please accept my personal apology that your stay with us did not meet your expectations as that is not the standard we uphold here at the Travelodge.

I would greatly appreciate hearing what your concerns were with your room, please do not hesitate to contact me at 705-335-6171 or at cindy.travelodge@gmail.com.

Travelodge Kapuskasing

Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights while on a work trip and had a good stay - breakfast was covered and the rooms were clean. The location was convenient. The concierge were helpful with finding out information about the town. Would stay again if needed.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Cindy L, General Manager at Travelodge Kapuskasing, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Dear Guest,

Our Team would like to thank you for the 5 star review and for your recommendation. We were thrilled to read about your satisfaction with our cleanliness, friendly staff and varied breakfast.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed March 6, 2019

I was traveling from Winnipeg to Montreal with a dog and I decided to stay overnight in Kapuskasing. Travelodge is very well priced based on what they offer: service, check in/ out was very fast, literally one minute( I had a reservation), the room is clean, internet works very well. I liked the fact that I cloud park the car right in front of my room so taking the luggage in and out took less than a minute.
No complains what so ever.
If I’m going to travel on this route agai I have no reason to look for other hotel.
Thanks guys, keep it up with the good work!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cindy L, General Manager at Travelodge Kapuskasing, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2019

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your recommendation and rewarding our Hotel with 5 stars. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and had pleasant interactions with our staff. Our Team always seeks to provide our guests with a memorable experience throughout their stay.

We hope to have the pleasure of our company again in the near future.