When I was picked to go on a business trip to Milton, Ontario, I was there for a big surprise! I am originally from Sunny Florida and when my company needed my assistance at their Milton RDC, I without hesitation packed my bags and there I was on my way to Canada. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Milton became my home for the next 3 weeks. I had never been in snow or experienced cold weather like the one I experienced in Milton in the month of “January.” Anyhow, that did not keep me from exploring Milton, and the ones that really help me enjoy this small town were the hotel staff. Their guidance and opinions made this business trip a little vacation for me.
The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Milton, not only it is accessible, but it is a great place to stay, either for only one night or for long term.
The staff was extremely helpful and very nice to me, three weeks it is a long time, and I really got to know them a little and enjoyed their company as well. The room was beautiful, immense and the bed was huge… I was glad that the heat never failed me! The cleaning staff was great and very helpful. The breakfast buffet was good and they did incorporated fruits, starches, protein, cereals, all kinds of muffins, breads w/butter, PB & Jelly, coffee, cocoa, tea, and juices.
If I ever were to go back to Milton, I would definitely stay in this hotel again. There are several restaurants that are also great and recommend by the staff i.e. Montana’s cookhouse, Kelsey’s and let us not forget, the Beer Store! Anyhow, see my other reviews on these restaurants. If you ever do go to Milton, I do recommend for you all to stay in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Milton Hotel is a newly built hotel featuring 92 spacious guest rooms with 20 suites, all equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and coffee station. Splash in our indoor pool or whirlpool, free Smart Start breakfast included in all rates. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, and even hardboiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Milton, ON and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Milton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Milton Hotel Milton
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Milton
- Holiday Inn Milton
- Milton Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Milton Ontario