All reviewsthe breakfast areadesk staffone night stayfree breakfastclean bathroomnice breakfastpleasant staystaff were nicefloor room
Reviewed March 2, 2012

A typical nice, newer HIX. No major complaints except for a few details, like the green bananas as breakfast items, and the residual vomit on the side of my boxspring and bedskirt. And enough with the artificially sweetened yogurt already. Don't worry about the barf, just buy better yogurt. Overall a positive experience. 7/10

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2012

There are some pretty extreme comments on here about the hotel. For the most part it is just like every other HIE I've ever stayed at. Things are begining to be a little run down. The gym equipment is near dead. But for the most part it is a decent place to stay for the price. Comments that the staff don't care much are pretty accurate. If your into that personal touch when you stay try somewhere else. If you just need a clean comfortable room for the night it's a good value.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed December 19, 2011

We stay in Milton once a year for an event and this is our 3rd time at this hotel.

Positives: Check-in staff was friendly and helpful. The room on the 5th floor was clean and spacious. Bed was comfortable. We didn't use the pool or breakfast this trip so can't comment on that.

Negatives: The clerk at "check-out" was beyond rude. I waited behind someone who was checking in to drop off our key and the clerk barely acknowledged me except to glare at me as I placed the keys on the counter. I wasn't sure whether I needed to physically check out and drop off the keys but next time I wouldn't bother.

Also their wifi set-up is absurd. It requires an 8-digit alphanumeric password EVERY TIME you want to use the internet. So if your device goes to sleep after a minute of not being used, you have to type in the password again to get back online. Plus it only worked in the room, not in the common areas of the hotel.

We've never had a problem staying here before, but I might look for other options next time.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cuteontariocouple
Reviewed November 29, 2011

What ever you do don't stay here! It may be one of two hotels in Milton... It's worth the drive if you need to be in Milton. Stay far away.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
7  Thank Ruth-Anne S
Reviewed November 14, 2011

We stayed for a night during my son's skating competion. The room was fine and clean. However, the stain at the bottom of the curtain does show it need a new replacement. The romm also provides two types of pillows - soft and hard but they don't necessary match with the description at all. Overall, the sleep was ok with four pillows (two of each type) in my bed.

The free Breakfast was good with a lot of varities.

All in all, it is a good stay. Will consider it again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family