“Second bad experience...never again”
Review of deja vu diner

deja vu diner
Ranked #42 of 121 Restaurants in Orangeville
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Since i thought i would give this place a second try i can say i wish i hadnt. First experience I should have done a review. Here is our experience. My daughter and I walked in at 1pm yes well after breakfast was served. Most of the patrons had already eaten and were on their way out. We were directed to a dirty table sat for 5 mins. The waitress - who honestly looks like she partied all night and rolled out of bed after 2 hours sleep was terrible. She did not clean the table, had customers constantly reminding her of what they wanted or ordered. We ordered an food came approx 15 mins later without my daughters toast. We waited for the toast that never came but other tables managed to get their toast. Finally I asked her and she said oh yeah. Great response. Since we were done eating at this point. As for the food. Eggs were over done. Not over easy. Potatoes were greasy. Sausage was good. My daughter enjoyed her peameal but left the eggs as they to we're over done and now cold. Worst breakfast experience ever. I will never go back to this place if they shut down every restaurant in Oville. The wait staff is just horrible. The service at Tim Hortons from 15 yr olds is better.
If you want greasy over cooked slop visit. Otherwise try nifty nook or The Pines.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

My daughter and i split a combo breakfast plate and the waitress was happy to bring an extra plate. Very good food, big portions, yummy homefries. Free coffee refills that they do often. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

The new watriss should have more training and should never be left to run something that she most deffelent can't do our food was cold and over cooked one cold cup of coffee and dirty tables ever where what a shame this used to be a very nice breakfast place

Reviewed 19 March 2012

THe best breakfast in Orangeville, fun staff & fun family place to eat, you feel like you've walked back into the 60's.....

Reviewed 31 January 2012