“Lunchtime visit - who knew that Perth is such a cool little town”
Review of Rocky River Cafe

Rocky River Cafe
Ranked #2 of 64 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fresh Homemade gourmet Comfort food, daily specials, made from scratch soups, with a southern flair. Serving Lunch, Dinner. Chicken and waffles, never frozen 8oz burgers, fresh cut fries! Wienerschnitzel, Dutch croquettes! Daily seafood specials...
Reviewed 8 September 2017

It's always nice to see a town that hasn't been decimated by a Walmart. Very cool little place with lot of one-off shops as well as the traditional small town shops like Home Hardware. We enjoyed walking around.

We stopped for lunch here with the in-laws. Very quick service and the food was very good. The folks had French onion soup that they enjoyed. Every place does it differently, and the Rocky River has their variation. To my mind, a little thin but lots of onion. The "croton" was a toasted bit of baguette with cheese. Lovely bride and I had the beet salad which was very good. A good mix of spinach, beets and a nice homemade dressing. Of course, having had the healthy option, we had to order some fries which were just the way I like them - very crisp.

1  Thank ComingFromTO

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Had diner with friends recently and was pleasantly surprised. Service was quick and friendly. While I waited for my friends to arrive, I was given the menus to review and I ordered a glass of wine which was served quickly. One of the specials was muscles served with a white wine sauce, fresh cut fries a baguette. It was delicious and definitely will be back.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

My husband and I loved this restaurant because it had craft beer options for him, healthier options for me and decent prices. The atmosphere is cozy and modern. The service was top notch. A great date!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

I remember the Rocky River cafe when they were in Deep River. We would always make a point of stopping there every time we drove through Deep River. The food was always fantastic.
We are going to Perth for an even tonight and have made our reservation at the Rocky River Cafe knowing we are in for a treat

1  Thank PeterHOttawaCanada
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We happily stumbled upon this restaurant last weekend. The food was prepared according to my dietary restrictions, without any problem. The pasta was fresh homemade and delicious. The service was attentive and I would return.