“Fresh Homemade Food”

Ranked #8 of 67 Restaurants in Perth
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2017

I have been to the Crossroads twice and each time was perfect. This time my wife and I took our Aunt for her 92nd birthday. I had a homemade soup with the best Quiche I have ever had, My wife had a strawberry salad made with spinach and chicken strings topped with a restaurant special dressing. My Aunt had a luncheon sandwich of ham and Swiss cheese. My Aunt and I followed with piece of fresh raspberry pie and my wife had a chocolate, caramel pudding with whipped cream. All were perfect and presented by a very friendly and accomplished lady. The atmosphere is made even more pleasant with a live piano player playing appropriate music. A perfect lunch, I will return.

1  Thank Dan M

Reviewed July 25, 2017

I had a lovely lunch here. Salad and sandwich were excellent. Soup and bakery items looked good, but I didn't try them. Tablecloths and china. There was a freezer of frozen items for take out.

1  Thank JAMES S
Reviewed July 16, 2017

friendly place in Perth. We stopped by for tea and ended up being hungry and had their tea service - crustless sandwiches, scones, jam, cream all served on china in an old world setting. It could be formal, but they made it very comfortable and welcoming. The Grandma's Tea was big enough we were stuffed at the end. The scones were absolutely delicious as well.

1  Thank Yvonne H
Reviewed May 16, 2017

I went with my mom and sister for high tea. It was excellent they had many loose leaf teas to choose from. The food was delicious and the portions were quite large. They did package all our uneaten food so we could take it home with us. The decor, tea cups and plates were all lovely old fashion bone china. Be sure to make a reservation if you are going for high tea, if you want a specific time make sure to call well in advance.

Reviewed April 15, 2017

We tried the High Tea menu for which you must reserve in advance. Not cheap but oh! So very lovely and good! We each chose a tea, all of which are loose, and you get a teapot and a beautiful cup and saucer to drink it from. Then a three tiered comport came. One for each of us. Hot delicacies on the top, then tiny tasty sandwich pieces in the middle that were so fresh and dainty, and on the bottom level were two scones and numerous dessert pieces.
A charming place with live piano music for the holiday. Try it!