“Zepo's Restaurant”
Review of Zepos Restaurant - CLOSED

Zepos Restaurant
Reviewed December 21, 2017

We had an excellent meal with very efficient and friendly service before attending the theatre just a short walk away.

Reviewed December 18, 2017

This is our go to restaurant in Port Hope. We are from Toronto and love the food, the kids menu and most of all the staff, everything is delicious, I love the salmon and the veal Marsala, love Zepos!

Reviewed December 1, 2017

The English breakfast is amazing here. I'm not sure how English it is, or which Giant they get their baked beans from, but everything is DELICIOUS. Best breakfast in town and super nice family.

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

We came here for lunch wanting to try somewhere we had never been before in the area. What a mistake. We both ordered the burger with bacon and cheese. I've never in my life had such a thin burger! It was like paper and the absolute worst tasting thing I have ever had. I couldn't even eat it. To top it off the lettuce was going bad! Our waitress didn't once come over to our table to re fill our glasses or ask us how our food was. She only took our order and served it and that was all we saw her. When she came to give us our bill and I made her aware of the lettuce she said ok I'll let the kitchen know... and that was it! We will never ever be back here! There are so many great places to eat in port hope and this isn't one of them!

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

We went for breakfast and were not disappointed! The prices are great and the portions are perfect! We really enjoyed the potatoes and the breakfast that has the beans and fried tomato! It was a nice change from the typical breakfast plates offered at most restaurants! The service was friendly and we enjoyed everything! They accommodated our baby well and even brought us cutlery and a plate to feed her without having to ask! Very thoughtful service!