Monte Carlo Inn Vaughan Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Toronto Vaughan(Vaughan)
View Hotel
All reviewscontinental breakfastfront deskbagelscanada's wonderlandjacuzzi suitestay there againan upgraderooms are cleanpleasant staybed was very comfortablebusiness tripcleaning stafffree parkinghome away from homeexcellent stayfireplaceshopping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2012

This hotel is okay but i'm sure there are better ones in the area.

PRO
- clean hotel
- nice staff

CON
- breafast buffet not that good
- no pool
- maids can be loud in the morning - hotel room small (Queen bed)

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gavimus
Reviewed 14 February 2012

I have stayed here many times on business trips and each time the experience is the same.....excellent! The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The on site restaurant has amazing food and long hours so I never go hungry. The basic room is spacious and comfortable, beds are very comfortable. I stayed there just last week and they upgraded my room to a jacuzzi suite and this was a real treat.....soaking in the jacuzzi, watching the tv over the fireplace and having a glass of wine that room service brought me.....it doesn't get much better than that!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Adrian_Calagiu, Manager at Monte Carlo Inn Vaughan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and explain your experience at our hotel.
I am glad that you had good time and enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
Loking forward, towards your next visit.

Best regards,

Adrian Calagiu, Hotel Manager

Reviewed 9 February 2012

I have stayed here before and so we tried again but I am sorry we made that choice. I will not come back to this property.

We got married and decided to stay in the area for a couple days. The first night we had a jacuzzi room. The jacuzzi didn't work properly. After staying at the Monte Carlo several times we now realize this is common practice for them. It was our pre-honeymoon and so we thought they might want to fix it but they didn't. We were informed that someone would be by after we checked out to fix it. We stayed a second night in a regular room. We booked a room with one bed but got two. This was not a big deal except that everytime we book at this hotel we are given a room other than what we booked.

Both rooms smelled unclean and seemed damp. The hallway smelled strongly of smoke although it was supposed to be a non-smoking floor.

We called to ask for a late check-out, it was a Tuesday in February and it was our honeymoon so we didn't think it would be a big deal. (we have had a late check out during busier times and when we weren't celebrating anything, we did not expect a free late check-out) We were assured it would be fine, an hour later was all they could do but they wouldn't charge. (instead of 11am it would be 12noon)

The calls started at 11:16 and continued until we left the room. They were calling to make sure we would check out on time and then to make sure we were almost done. We stopped answering the phone. It's was rude and annoying for them to behave this way. We checked out of that hotel for the last time. We will NEVER come back to the Monte Carlo Inn, not at any location. We didn't think we would after another visit but this time we are DONE.

Room Tip: Don't book here.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Chrissi_k

Hello,

We, at Monte Carlo Inn, take pride in the quality of the product and services that we offer. We accommodate thousands of business and leisure guests every year and the majority of them are repeat customers.

We take any complaints very seriously and try to resolve them immediately to the guest’s satisfaction. As such complaints are very rare for our operations we are shocked that so many things went wrong on your visit. We have conducted an investigation on our end, although due to the lack of specific information pertaining to this guest’s actual stay, we are unable to verify these statements.
We provide a comment card in every room for our guests to express their opinions about the stay which later allows us to follow up with them.
I hope you can appreciate the sincerity of my concern regarding your discontent with our hotel and hope you will give us another opportunity to gain your trust and confidence in our products.

Best wishes,
Adrian Calagiu, Hotel Manager

Reviewed 31 January 2012

i love this hotel! i have been here 4 times with my fiance, and we stay in the "romeo and juliet" suite. there is nothing bad that i can say about this place. the check in/check out was fast and easy and the room is always clean. the beds are very comfortable and parking is free! only thing that slightly bothered me is the fact that on our floor there was smoking rooms and the hallway smelled like smoke really bad. i strongly suggest getting the romeo and juliet suite for a romantic night!

Room Tip: try a jacuzzi suite!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank citygirl0827
Adrian_Calagiu, Manager at Monte Carlo Inn Vaughan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2012

Hello citygirl0827,

I would like to thank you for thaking the time and write this review about our hotel and I am glad tha you like our hotel had good time. I will pass the message to my entire staff, and we are looking forward towards your next visit.

Best wishes,

Adrian C.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 21 January 2012

curtains that don't block out the sun, no hot tub or pool, chintzy coffee pot & minimal supplies, limited time to have "free" breakfast, $100 deposit for damages(?), front desk must have new employees judging from way they booked us in, and on & on.........................................never be back!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Karen R

HELLO KAREN R,

I would like to thank you for drawing these matters to my attention. A client feedback is very important to our establishment as it assists us in monitoring our services and make appropriate improvements where necessary. I would like to take this opportunity to clarify some of the above mentioned matters.
All our window are equiped with black-out panels which are located behind the designer’s drapes and sheers. These panels would provide total dakness in the room.

The hotel has luxurious and well appointed whirlpool suites, featureing a 2 storey Mezzanine Suite, as well as standard rooms and executive suites. This way our guests can choose the type of accomodation they require. All our room will have a 37 inch flat screen TV, a mini fridge, microwave, and coffee maker with supplies which are replenished on daily basis.
We are proud of our complimentary continental breakfast which is served in our full service restaurant from 6:00 to 10:00 every morning. We offer our guests an extensive selection of breakfast items as assorted pastries, yogurt, cereals, bagels etc.

The $100 deposit or pre-authorizatio it is a standard procedure in our company. That will cover the inccidental charges as long distance phone calls, in room movies, or roomservice.
I hope you will afford us another opportunity for future accommodations, so that we as a hotel are able to restore your confidence in our services.

Yours Hospitably