We stayed at this hotel for a saturday night. We purchased the "romantic package" which was a room with king size bed, jacuzzi and fireplace. Included a cheese/fruit tray, dinner in the restaurant and upgraded breakfast.
Check in was simple although they do take an additional $100 on the credit card. The room was newish and clean. Also had a fridge and microwave. The jacuzzi was big enough for two but the jets were not very strong. The fireplace is electric.
The fruit/cheese tray was generous and came exactly on time (they asked when we wanted it when we checked in) The dinner in the restaurant was excellent. We got a choice of appetizer (from 3 choices) Main course had 3 choices, we both had the veal and it was delicious., Dessert had about 6 choices. You also had your choice of a bottle of red or white wine. Hardly no one in the restaurant. We also had an upgraded breakfast which was 2 eggs, bacon or sausage, toast and hash browns....it was OK but nothing to write home about. There was also self serve yogurt, cereal, toast, bagels, fruit salad, danish's and muffins. Coffee, tea and juice.
The only con was the noise in the middle of the night. We were woken up by someone screaming bloody murder, sounded like it was just outside the room. Only lasted about 2 minutes, Then a few minutes later someone above us (male) was yelling and swearing for about 10 minutes. I believe there had been a wedding in the banquet hall and likely some people had too much to drink. Not really a fault of the hotels. Perhaps that is why they take the $100 deposit for room damage.
All in all it was a nice getaway for my husband and I.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Monte Carlo Inn - Vaughan Suites™ hotel is strategically situated at the corner of Highway # 7 and Highway 400, in the heart of the financial, commercial and retail district of Vaughan/Toronto North and only minutes from Vaughan Mills Mall, Canada's Wonderland a host of Banquet Halls and Restaurants. Whether your needs are strictly business or mainly pleasure you will find everything you need and more at the Monte Carlo Inn - Vaughan Suites™.With 130 well appointed suites, including King Size Executive Suites with work desks and ergonomic chairs and spectacular Whirlpool Theme Suites, we have everything you need to unwind and make your stay with us an inspiring and relaxing experience. If business and or a private function are on your mind, then look no further than the Monte Carlo Inn - Vaughan Suites™, with our 6 meeting and social event rooms, which can accommodate up to 125 persons for a variety of setups, including weddings, private events and corporate meetings. Our extensive meeting and social event facilities also feature a complete list of audio visual equipment, and a comprehensive in house food and beverage menu catered by our very own Botticelli Ristorante Bar & Grill. After a long day at the office or for an invigorating breakfast or lunch, join us at Botticelli Ristorante Bar & Grill. This 100 seat restaurant features a diverse menu mainly centered on the southern Italian tradition of cooking. The experienced staff at Botticelli Ristorante Bar & Grill will make your next visit to the Monte Carlo Inn - Vaughan Suites™ a fulfilling dining experience.When visiting the Vaughan, Woodbridge or Toronto Area, make the Monte Carlo Inn - Vaughan Suites™ your first choice for quality accommodation. The Monte Carlo Inns™, “Your Home Away From Home”. Enjoy RAI TV- Direct from Italy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Monte Carlo Inn Vaughan Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Inn Vaughan Hotel Vaughan
- Monte Carlo Hotel Vaughan
- Monte Carlo Inn Vaughan Suites Ontario