All reviews yonge street underground parking washer dryer full kitchen hotel starts kitchen equipment security deposit touch screen good points room card one bedroom suite subway station stayed longer front desk agent free breakfast fresh fruit beautiful room
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Free parking, superstore and many other retails at the same complex, convenience to everywhere (both walking and driving). Nice breakfast and huge patio at the 12th floor. Elevator scanner is not working properly at the parking level, but it is ok. The unit is clean and great 1-bedroom size as described.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Stayed here during a long weekend and this is an average place. First parking was little confusing. Parking in a different building and lobby was in the 12th floor. Got there little late and had to go back few times to get all the thing sorted out. Room was a regular condominium. Kitchen, washroom and a king-sized bed with TV and other appliances. I would give one more star if room was little bit cleaner. Overall average stay !!!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights and we really liked it.
Room was spacious for family of 3.
We really like the view and rooms.
Breakfast was good and has nice seating area.
On negative note-
I completely agree with below review. It is big hassle for checkin.
I arrived very late and it was pain. First of all ground floor security at reception had no idea where is the hotel :(.
Going to 12th floor then checkin bags later go back and park your car under mall.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2018

-First find the parking lot, then check in. It's on the mall side, look for "free indoor parking", which is to the left of the hotel. They have their own parking space on level P2 which is a level below ground. The parking garage seems tight to drive thru, drive cautiously. We couldn't find the parking lot, so we parked just outside the hotel and walked in to ask. There was only a sign to go to the 12th floor for check in. We ended up checking in and getting directions to the parking lot.
-Parking was awkward to find at first but once you know where it is, it’s easy to get to your rooms and to check in. Make sure you know how tall your car is to fit in the garage, it states this in the listing. They should also have luggage carts by the elevators/parking to help bring luggage to rooms, we had to make 2 trips. My kids didn't mind, they liked using the elevator buttons. You use your room key to view the higher floors above 12, then press the floor number.
-Check In was easy, pleasant staff. I requested a roll away bed but when I checked in nothing was noted, kind expected that since I didn’t call the hotel ahead of time. I still got it though.
-Had a nice clean, 1Bedroom suite with sofabed and kitchenette for a great deal.
-Need to rent utensils ahead of time for kitchen, but didn’t need it for the 2 nights we were there, plus they had complimentary breakfast. Don’t know how much it is to rent utensils.
-Breakfast was nice. Different egg dishes, sausage, potatoes, cereal, breakfast bar with fruit, yogurt.
-Coffee was not as good as I expected, usually I can tolerate hotel coffee but I couldn’t finish my cup. I didn’t realize until later that there was a starbucks machine.
-There was a nice balcony to use to eat outside but it was rainy so no one went outside and it was crowded at breakfast. They should consider some tables with umbrellas.
-Had a nice view from the 17th floor room.
-Had washer & dryer in room but didn’t have time to use.
-The 1st night our bedroom didn’t have power, so they came to fix it right away. There was fuse box in the room that fixed it.
-The exhaust fan didn’t work and they had to call a technician to come fix, but we checked out before we can say it was fixed.
-The mirrored/sliding closet door was off the track so I just used it open all the time. It was too heavy to put on myself and it wasn’t worth the hassle. Hotels in general should have a rule to check the room before renting it out to the next person.
-There was an indoor mall just outside but didn’t have time to visit it.
-Toronto was about 30 min away or less depending on traffic.
-I’d come back to this hotel again as long as everything’s working.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2018

First I wasn’t able to find the appropriate place to park and unload my car. Well there isn’t one. I drove around the shopping area trying to find the hotel entrance. Realizing there isn’t one, I double parked and walked in expecting to speak with someone but was greeted with no one. I searched, confusingly for something to lead me to the hotel staff when I finally found a sign stating the hotel lobby was located on the 12th floor.

Finally reaching the hotel lobby, for check in, I was informed of the parking garage located behind the shops (shared with shoppers, residences and hotel guests, making it quite confusing once your inside due to lack of proper signage) where I could park my car, level P2. I was informed that the area in which I was allowed to park was clearly marked “liberty suites hotel,” which was not marked at all. Once the car parked this was the area to unload by yourself, with no help from hotel staff as there are none Other than check-in on the 12th floor. I was given two room cards to be used for the elevator from the parking garage and told only one would work. Both of my cards didn’t work thus I was unable to get to my room. Back to the 12th floor! Fixed my card so I could finally get to the room.

The photos made the room appear larger than it actually was. The room we booked only provided 2 double beds rather than 2 Queen size beds which would have been more suitable for a family of four. It’s a decent size room though but my expectation of the size wasn’t met causing disappointment. Had I known I’d be dealing with all of these issues, I would have looked for a room in a regular hotel, not a hotel/residence.

2nd day, after returning from a long day visiting Ripley’s aquarium, one hour away, parked at P2, our cards for the elevator did not work again. Back to the 12th floor! We were informed that there was something wrong with the card reader and everyone in the hotel is experiencing the same problem. We were then told that It is the building management and there is nothing the hotel could do! Not the response we or any paying guest is really looking to hear. Very dissatisfied with that response and customer service.

On a positive note, the breakfast offers a very nice variety of food including eggs, cereal, freshly cut fruits, danish, muffins, and other hot/ old options.
It is also nice to have stores conveniently available if you need something.

I wouldn’t book this hotel again due to these issues.

Date of stay: July 2018