“Sunday Brunch/ March Break”

Symposium Cafe Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #661 of 962 Restaurants in Vaughan
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER & LATE NIGHT Book your Holiday Party at Symposium. We have an extensive menu for every taste and for every budget. Office Party, Social Brunch, Large Group Gathering, Family Celebration: Symposium is the best place for casual, upscale dining where you can #taketime & #makemoments Dine at Symposium Cafe Restaurant & Lounge Woodbridge/Vaughan and see why we’re a long-time favourite restaurant in the Vaughan community. Open 7 days a week – early mornings to late nights – offering complete menu dining options including full service breakfast and brunch (served daily until 4pm), mouth-watering desserts, burgers, seafood, steaks, sandwiches, vegetarian fare, fresh fruit specialty beverages, full bar, and rotating daily special features. With 90 indoor seats and over 100 seats on our scenic wrap-around winning patio, there’s always a place for you at Symposium Cafe Woodbridge. Early Bird Breakfast and Dinner Specials. Lunch, dinner and breakfast specials
Reviewed March 21, 2018

Came here on a very busy day with my son and ordered the Breakfast of Champions x2 with Cappucinos and some sides of fruit & peameal bacon. Volume of food, presentation and taste were amazing. Julian our server was very attentive with orders, refills and our questions. Our meals came in a reasonable amount of wait time. We thoroughly enjoyed his meal and the excellent service we received. This is now our GO TO place for weekend brunches.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Had a great gluten free chicken burger with friends at the Aurora Symposium. They understand how to be careful for Celiac customers. I would definitely recommend this for a date night, with friends or family.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

A girlfriend of mine and I went to the Symposium café for a late breakfast. It was one of the best breakfast I’ve had in a long time. I had the grilled vegetable omelet and I would highly recommend it.

Our server, Besmir (Bess) was absolutely fantastic. He was very attentive to all our needs and he was also very friendly and very knowledgable about the items on the menu.

1  Thank 18slh18
Reviewed January 18, 2018

I have been to a lot of Symposium restaurants, and the food here is nothing like any of them, regardless of what the menu or the server says. I have never had a good meal there and today was no exception. We ordered the grilled fish sandwich, which I had in Stouffville and it was incredible - two large pieces of haddock cooked perfectly on a super soft bun. Absolutely disgusting at this location. The bun, which was obviously not fresh, was toasted and very greasy (slathered in butter/margarine), then smushed down like a panini. There was very little fish, just small bite sized pieces shoved into a bun; very salty. There was one small piece of ROTTED lettuce on top.
They cannot cook; do not follow head office instructions for the menu; and are very cheap.

1  Thank PinkSparkleSugar
Reviewed January 8, 2018

We stopped in on our way to the colossus Cineplex on Monday and we will definitely be back. Excellent service. Excellent atmosphere. Excellent burgers. We were greeted in a timely manner and sat only to be introduced to the daily deals. For 5$ I was expecting a thin, undressed burger... My burger arrived and I was shocked to see how large and juicy it was. Top 5 burgers I had ever tasted! Looking forward to coming back and trying one of the delicious looking dessert options. WELL DONE SYMPOSIUM.