“Lovely dinner”

Tokaji Wine Boutique and Restaurant
Ranked #139 of 961 Restaurants in Vaughan
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner and wine!
Service was good and the food was wonderful!
We will definitely be going back!

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

The time, service and food are wonderful, really passe a perfect time! The wine was perfect with the meal and dessert, have to go back there.

Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

I picked up from here last night. We got the Wiener schnitzel with a side of tiny dumplings in a goulash sauce. The food was excellent. The restaurant was very nicely decorated as well and there is a small outdoor seating area in the parking lot. Only criticism is that it was a little expensive. However, the portion was so huge that my wife and I easily shared it making the meal quit reasonable since it is easily shared. We even had some leftover though I feel I ate more than I should because it was so good.

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our meal the other day.
Very nice restaurant with great food.
We had liver dumpling soup which was very good followed by schnitzel and cabbage rolls.
Probably the best cabbage rolls I've ever had.
The crepes were amazing!
I would go here just for the crepes.
Will be happy to return and try some of the other dishes.

Reviewed March 5, 2017

The restaurant is located out of Toronto but easily accessible even from the airport. It has the most exquisite wine selection from Hungary, including the world famous Tokai Aszu which form Louis XIV in the 15 hundreds to Queen Elizabeth of England imported to their wine cellars. The food is outstanding and offers a wide range of authentic Hungarian food from the usual gulyas and paprikash to a more sophisticated variety. No matter what your budget is, you won't get disappointed. Highly recommended for visitors and local people alike!