We were desperate for a place to stay on a busy long weekend. Apparently we got the last room available. The place looked quaint and well kept on the outside. However the room itself smelled dirty. We noticed the carpets were soggy on both ends of the room, especially under the AC, where it was soaked. The bathroom and near the AC unit smelled musty like an old pile of wet towels, and the opposite side of the room by the door where I slept with my infant smelled like musty old wet work boots. So... I worried all night about us breathing in mold spores. We couldn’t check out soon enough. I hate to give a bad review, but I felt totally claustrophobic not being able to have fresh air circulation for my family all night. It felt dirty like there might be mold growing somewhere. I felt bad for subjecting my baby to such gross air conditions.
I can’t comment on anything else because we didn’t stick around to find out.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking