All reviews continental breakfast fridge and microwave the breakfast area canned fruit stanley bridge heated pool cavendish beach nice breakfast place to stay room was large room was clean and comfortable coffee and juice separate building queen suite two nights late at night rustic feel
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

We were desperate for a place to stay on a busy long weekend. Apparently we got the last room available. The place looked quaint and well kept on the outside. However the room itself smelled dirty. We noticed the carpets were soggy on both ends of the room, especially under the AC, where it was soaked. The bathroom and near the AC unit smelled musty like an old pile of wet towels, and the opposite side of the room by the door where I slept with my infant smelled like musty old wet work boots. So... I worried all night about us breathing in mold spores. We couldn’t check out soon enough. I hate to give a bad review, but I felt totally claustrophobic not being able to have fresh air circulation for my family all night. It felt dirty like there might be mold growing somewhere. I felt bad for subjecting my baby to such gross air conditions.
I can’t comment on anything else because we didn’t stick around to find out.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Bay_Vista10, Front Office Manager at Bay Vista Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

We are extremely sorry to hear about your stay with us. This is not typical of our rooms and we will be looking into this immediately to fix the problem. We are extremely sorry and hope you mentioned this to the front desk staff.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Simple, clean, a really cool ambiance. À Must in Cavendish. No complaint at all! Familly feeling, Nice view. They have the receipe. Would Return anytime. Don't be fooled its a Nice place tout stay in couple or with the kids.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Compass794436
Bay_Vista10, Front Office Manager at Bay Vista Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are very pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us and it was a pleasure having you stay with us and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 22, 2018

This was a wonderful location to stay at even though the furniture is old the technology is up to date. The staff are warm and very helpful to all the guests and even though I got ill they made my stay the best possible while landlocked in my room. The daily breakfast again is very good and even though not a wide choice the choice is given was quite acceptable to me and my spouse. In the end, I would highly recommend this quaint motel right near the ocean and quite near to one of the most beautiful Federal Parks in the region.

Room Tip: The King Bed with Couch has lots of room and I highly recommend. My bed was great and has pull our bed in couch.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 201howardt
Bay_Vista10, Front Office Manager at Bay Vista Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Thank you for this kind review and we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff take pride in making each and every guest feel like they are family, especially when they are ill. We hope you are feeling better and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

My kids and I really enjoyed our stay. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Pool was great. The staff were extremely nice and friendly. The pictures on the website tell no lies. The property is beautifully kept.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rvcameron
Bay_Vista10, Manager at Bay Vista Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Thank you so much for the lovely review! We really take pride in making sure our guests feel like family and enjoy their stay. We hope to see you come back again soon!

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

A great find. Well maintained property. Friendly staff. Continental breakfast included. Not The Ritz, however, it offers a great spot to relax in a lovely setting and convenient location, so much so, we are making it a priority to return this year after experiencing it for the first time last year.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Bay_Vista10, Manager at Bay Vista Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Awh we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and will be returning! We really enjoyed having you stay with us and cannot wait to see you again soon!