We arrived September 8th and left September 12th as a couple. We were very pleased with the fantastic service and wonderful 2 bedroom cottage (#11) we were handed, we'd only booked 3 nights, but decided to stay another evening as it was so nice. To get here, look for the "Shining Waters Family Fun Park" sign on Cavendish Road and slip up the beautiful lane to the Cavendish Maples Cottages. You'll pass by some lesser cabins.
This is the real deal and they really look after you.
It was bliss! We had a beautiful 2 bedroom cottage with all amenities, a lovely deck and BBQ and even our own clothesline with pegs. Everything was at our fingertips and the cottages are sparkling clean. Our place looked over the playground area and a meticulous green space.
In truth, I felt so much at home. TV and fireplace for cool nights in the Living room, TV in the spare double room for insomniacs, huge bathroom with fluffy, fresh towels, jet tub and nice toiletries, green space outdoors, and so much more (heated pool and hot-tub we never had a chance to use). Windows that open for a nice breeze, air conditioning if you need, and heat if you need that too. There are communal fire pits scattered amongst the well maintained property.
There is a supermarket - tourist place/liquor store just down the road and around the corner.
This cottage was our dream place and we very much enjoyed it.
The happy housekeeper ladies roll around the property in golf carts (in our case they visited around 10-10:30 a.m.) These ladies LOVE their jobs and are so happy and friendly.
The front office were so helpful if we needed anything.
This is a first class place. Upon our first trip to Cavendish from Manitoba, we felt this was a perfect base for all things PEI.
We would return in a minute to this lovely, well maintained and great service place!
We highly recommend this lovely place for couples (in autumn) and families during the summer. We would like to bring our grandchildren here someday to enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our award winning cottage rentals in PEI have developed a reputation as one of the most popular cottage resorts on our Island.The Maples property is located in a grove of mature maple trees and combines a rejuvenating setting, four-star cottages, many amenities, and the ideal location in the heart of Cavendish.Whether it’s your first visit to our Island or you are one of our many loyal guests, we look forward to helping you plan your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Cavendish Maples Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cavendish Maples Cottages Hotel Cavendish
- Cavendish Maples Cottages Prince Edward Island