All reviews the breakfast area room was clean no elevator continental breakfast long weekend front desk staff an upgrade stayed here for two nights first floor two night stay prince edward island beds motel horton pei charlottetown muffins
Reviewed August 17, 2017

We ended up staying for two nights on the first day of the transition from Super 8 to Quality Inn at the end of June. Of course there were glitches and check-in took quite a while, but staff were friendly. The room with 2 queens was good, but not much space at all between the bed and entry way.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Julie P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2017

Dear Ryan S

Thank you leaving your review from your stay with us in June.
It was an interesting time switching brands for the first day or two but all the staff pulled together and we got there, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay after your check in however and we would look forward to having you stay with us in the future to see more renovations that we are aiming to complete.
Regards

Reviewed August 14, 2017

We enjoyed our two night stay from beginning to end! I had booked many months before, and expected to see a Super 8, so had to ask what had happened. The front staff were most helpful to explain the change to a Quality Inn. I suspect that some of the rooms are still undergoing some renovations, as our room was large and very nice, with a large bathroom as well. Breakfast was very good, though true herbal teas would be nice. Tim Horton muffins too!! I cannot say enough positive about the front desk staff (I had their names, but have misplaced them when unpacking). The young gentleman on the evening shift told us about an amazing place in Charlottetown -Hopyard. They have a computer for clients, as well as a washer and dryer. Really nice swimming pool too! - Thanks!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ann M
Julie P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear Ann M

Thank you for leaving your kind review from your stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that we met and exceeded expectations. I am also pleased to hear that all staff were friendly and helpful as we do like to provide great guest service. Safe Travels. Regards

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Stayed at the Quality Inn & Suites in Cornwall, Charlottetown, the first night we arrived in PEI, even though we were travelling up-island, because it was 12 midnight when our flight got in.
Room was small, (we did, however, have two beds), and was dated, but clean. Grandkids loved the big, in-door pool with slide, the next morning before we left.
It was sufficient for our needs that late at night, so no issues or complaints!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear BCTraveller89

Thank you fr leaving your review from your stay with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us with your grandchildren and we would look forward to having you staying with us again if you are ever back on our Island. Regards

Reviewed July 23, 2017

Was dismayed to see substantial price increase since last year, now costing almost $200 (incl taxes) for a room with 2 queen beds. The hotel did offer some hot breakfast items (oatmeal, toast, waffles, etc) prior to switching to the Quality brand, so the inclusion of scrambled eggs and sausage is really not a big upsell. Other than slightly expanded breakfast options, we really didn't notice any other new value for the higher price. And, pool is still cold and they took away the Jacuzzi. The higher price has pushed us to look elsewhere for our next visit.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Julie P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Dear PEIafficionado

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We have as you mention done a brand switch at the end of June, which incorporated renovations for our King Suites, New carpet throughout the hotel, drapes and adding some pieces to our breakfast options. We are also having a full lobby renovation by the end of the year. We did remove our hot tub as it was causing many issues but replaced that with a water slide. I apologize if you feel $ including taxes that you paid for your room was too high for your stay with us, our rates have been fluctuating for the past month. We would hope you do come back on your next trip to see our next renovations and to enjoy them. Regards

Reviewed July 11, 2017

The room was tiny, had to move sideways between beds and door hit first bed when you entered the room. We returned from a day trip and cloning items were missing, when I confronted staff and desk manager they blew me off and blamed me for not locking things up. Desk manager refused to provide contact info for higher management. The hotel is now a Quality Inn so don't be fooled it still sucks. I contacted the head office and they did not answer after several attempts. Wish I could give them a negative score.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sean W

Thank you for leaving your review and providing me with details regarding any issues that came up during your stay.
The lay out of our hotel does vary from room to room, unfortunately your stay was in one of our smaller rooms with 2 queen beds, I apologize if you found this too small for your needs.
Please feel free to contact me on my email jparker@qualityinnandsuitescharlottetown with regards to your missing hat. We do have a system in place for any lost and found items which I have checked and nothing was logged for that room but I can search through our items again to check that for you. Regards